Peaking too early for an Exam

Options
I've got an unexpected 2-3 weeks longer until my Budgeting exam. How should I use this time variance :)

... but seriously, I messed up assuming I would get a slot for the end of this week or start of next and there is nothing until the end of the month as my usual exam centre have block booked everything for Synoptics until the end of the month. Still haven't got the hang of arranging my own exam dates.

Should I slow down my revision and get back with a vengence a week before the day, or keep going through a little bit of material and go back over problem questions until the exam?

Comments

• Zoynal98
    Zoynal98 Registered Posts: 65
    Options
    I'd say look over your weak points frequently, keep doing practice questions until you know you can answer them first attempt with minimal mistakes. You shouldn't stop revising completely but having a few breaks would be ideal. Just make sure you are using your time revising effectively and you should do fine.

Good luck with the exam.
  • Bertie
    Bertie Registered Posts: 376
    Options
    Although you didn't bother to respond, nor recognise my PM to you, I'm sure you'll be fine.
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    Options
    Sorry. My fault.

I've not been very good at booking the exams myself, and have until mid Dec to do Budgeting, then probably Business Tax and Credit Control, while chipping away at the Project. It should be enough time, though not if I need any resits or waste weeks by not booking exams when I meant to.
Privacy Policy