Level 4 Diploma in Business Skills

Options
AbbyCarr
AbbyCarr Registered Posts: 157
Hi, I've recently started my coursework for this unit as I'm an apprentice. I was told by some people that when they did it, all of the unit information was available on their MYAAT. Is this true? As I can only see information and support for my AAT studies. I was also wondering if anyone had information as to what would happen if I didn't complete this diploma? For example if I changed jobs etc.

Comments

• amywells
    amywells Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, Abby. I have also been studying the business diploma and have also never found anything on MYAAT. I have, however, searched through the website and found the most helpful document is the mapping toolkit. It gives you learning outcomes for each module, as well as suggestions for how to complete each one and how many words you are expected to write. I have been using this alongside the textbook below which is working well for me.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Business-Skills-Accountants-Level-Text/dp/1784152056/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506446808&sr=8-1&keywords=business+skills+for+accountants

As for what happens if you don't complete the diploma, I have no idea, sorry.

I hope that helps though : )
  • Clintm15
    Clintm15 Registered Posts: 248 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    What's a 'business diploma'? Things keep changing and once again I don't have a clue what's going on.
    AAT
    Level 2 - 2011
    Level 3 - 2012
    Level 4 - 2013

ACCA
    F4 - Corporate Law - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F5 - Performance Management - Dec 2014 (passed)
    F6 - Taxation - Dec 2013 (passed)
    F7 - Financial Reporting - Jun 2014 (passed)
    F8 - Audit & Assurance - Dec 2015 (passed)
    F9 - Financial Management - Jun 2015 (passed)
Privacy Policy