Level 4 results

Options
1235»

Comments

• kjmusty
    kjmusty Registered Posts: 4
    Options
    @e_ounyg yeah good luck for Wednesday! Let me know how it is this time! Mine's on Thursday!
  • Emilyxx
    Emilyxx Registered Posts: 5
    Options
    What time did you guys finally start receiving your results?
  • JDigby
    JDigby Registered Posts: 17
    Options
    @Emilyxx I got mine at around 4 o clock on Friday, think the first person got theirs at around 3:30pm, and they were coming out until about 6pm or so.
  • Zedeldesire
    Zedeldesire Registered Posts: 13
    Options
    > @Daryl818 said:
    > Its not like 6 weeks isn't long enough... shambles

Hi,

Does anyone appeal as an external student?

In myAAT I put Kaplan as my training provider, however I do not study with Kaplan. I just buy books and study on my own.
    I took an financial performance exam recently at an aat center the result wasn't successful.
    I believe my exam wasn't marked correctly, furthermore the computer screen got frozen and lost few minutes(the centre said they had reported the matter).
    I read that to appeal I have to get the support of my training provider. In my case as I don't study with Kaplan (external student) therefore I don't have a training provider.

Does anyone appeal as an external student?

Many thanks for your quick reply.
    I need to file the appeal ASAP, please share your experience.
  • NatalieSarantos
    NatalieSarantos Registered Posts: 150
    Options
    Next batch of results coming out in a couple of weeks! Thought the exam went well but I've heard such bad things about the marking that I'm worried!!
  • CSan89
    CSan89 Registered Posts: 207
    Options
    @NatalieSarantos I am waiting for my Level 4 Synoptic to come out in a couple of weeks too. I felt the exam was hard but not anything that we hadn't learnt. Its just one of those exams where you had to think of more than one topic and link them which threw a few of my class off. Also only having 100 marks for the whole exam meant there wasn't much wiggle room for errors compared to most of the other exams.
    Good luck for your result and try not to worry yourself. (At least for 2 weeks anyway)
    AAT Level 2&3 - 2016
    AAT Level 4 - 2017
    Personal Tax, Business Tax and External Auditing

ACA/CTA -
    Certificate Level - Jan 2019
  • NatalieSarantos
    NatalieSarantos Registered Posts: 150
    Options
    I agree with you. I left feeling pretty good about the exam so we'll see! Fingers crossed!!
  • hertshornet
    hertshornet Registered Posts: 21
    Options
    results out yesterday and today? how have exams gone?
Privacy Policy