Problems with the Synoptic Level 4 assessment marking??

13»

Comments

• Megan1
    Megan1 Registered Posts: 25
    @busydays
    Did AAT allow you to retake your synoptic despite you having passed? If anybody resits an exam but the first result is better than the second time, which one will AAT award them?
  • steady88
    steady88 Registered Posts: 25
    Megan1 said:

@busydays
    Did AAT allow you to retake your synoptic despite you having passed? If anybody resits an exam but the first result is better than the second time, which one will AAT award them?

Found from AAT website

Will I be able to raise my grade?
    Yes, if you are unsatisfied with the percentage result achieved and believe you can improve this, you will be able to re-sit the assessment.

Only the highest result will count towards your final grade. If you achieve the same or lower result than previous attempts, the higher result will remain valid and be used to determine your overall grade for the qualification.

Re-sits to improve grades will be subject to the same restrictions as re-sits to pass either a unit or synoptic assessment.
  • busydays
    busydays Registered Posts: 12
    @Megan1 I booked it straight away when I came out of the last exam because I thought I might have failed. Then I got my results and had passed but decided to resit anyway because I had already paid. I'm just assuming they'll take the higher grade.
  • Megan1
    Megan1 Registered Posts: 25
    @steady88 & busydays
    Many hanks for your prompt replies.
  • tinkerbell0406
    tinkerbell0406 Registered Posts: 58
    On one of the level 3 synoptic forums someone has posted that L4 have got a 10% uplift. Does anyone know if this is correct or have they got confused with the MCDL uplift. Sorry very confused :s
  • Irrorate
    Irrorate Registered Posts: 139
    > @tinkerbell0406 said:
    > On one of the level 3 synoptic forums someone has posted that L4 have got a 10% uplift. Does anyone know if this is correct or have they got confused with the MCDL uplift. Sorry very confused :s

I've heard nothing of this, they usually announce something.
  • Lindi
    Lindi Registered Posts: 166
    I just got my MDCL results in and there's no mention of an uplift, if they have done perhaps they'll confirm this to me in the email which usually follows a few days after results. Am chuffed with mine though, uplift or not it's still a good score. Awaiting Ptax now and Synoptic Tick-Tock
  • Irrorate
    Irrorate Registered Posts: 139
    You don't get a note about the uplift they just uplift it prior to releasing your score. Your score now is the uplifted one.
Privacy Policy