AVSY exam window 10-14 July

Options

Comments

• gabandy
    gabandy Registered Posts: 22
    Options
    Oh not good did you complain to AAT ?

Thank god i dodnt have any issues hope you passed anyways :)
  • nheed
    nheed Registered Posts: 12
    Options
    Yes, incident report sent and I emailed and complained but just had a generic reply, very poor. No, its definitely a fail as I didn't even upload anything from section 2.
  • gabandy
    Options
    Oh not good must just be our college that didnt have any technical then :/
  • annvboys
    annvboys Registered Posts: 53
    Options
    @gabandy
    Individual exams just like all the others. Selected from a bank
  • gabandy
    Options
    Are they as my tutor thought we may all have the same exam because when they used to be seperate exams everyone had the same ethics exam and the same spreadsheeys. Who knows :)
  • annvboys
    Options
    Don't know to be honest. From talking to a couple of my AAT chums we had some the same and some different. My resit was very similar but not quite the same as my first attempt. Can't comment on the spreadsheets as main reason for resitting was exiting exam before getting to part 2!!
  • Multiplicator
    Multiplicator Registered Posts: 116
    Options
    annvboy - you are the lucky one who pressed 'finish' instead of "Part 2 please" - o we heard about you before we took the symoptic - but at least you know how you did in part 1

two good you tube viddies referred to above - that you should look at - which will give you a good idea of what Part 2 will be. they are a bit more than the exercises you were given in the year - and very like the questions I had in the exam. And good luck

and if you pass - - - you get to do level 4 hur hur hur - the adjoining thread level 4 is worth a read: full of tear stained emails from disappointed candidates...who paid up expecting a reasonable number would pass at the end of the course
  • salma1011
    salma1011 Registered Posts: 41
    Options
    I have passed such a relief! Our college got results very early this morning. Good luck to everyone.
  • ammw90
    ammw90 Registered Posts: 24
    Options
    The longest 6 weeks of my life! I can finally move on with my life! Good luck guys! x
  • annvboys
    Options
    My results are in too - phew! X
  • gabandy
    Options
    What did you get
  • annvboys
    Options
    @gabandy thanks for asking. 87%! i think i might scrape a distinction overall but i don't care if i don't
  • Meema1
    Meema1 Registered Posts: 8
    Options
    @annvboys well done!!
  • farrar
    farrar Registered Posts: 7
    Options
    @annvboys if you check your results on MyAAT via 'Statement of Achievement' as opposed to 'Your Assessment Results' It will congratulate you on passing and advise if you have received a pass/merit/distinction with your weighted percentage. x
  • Sheldz93
    Sheldz93 Registered Posts: 22
    Options
    @farrar I have just looked at my statement of achievement but it doesn't state that, just shows the result I got for the synoptic is hasn't put them all together anywhere?
  • ammw90
    ammw90 Registered Posts: 24
    Options
  • Sheldz93
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @ammw90 Thanks! I used that earlier, just wanted to see it all come together 'officially'. Should be overall 85% for me!
  • farrar
    Options
    There is a big green box above all the grades with a tick, on my screen. (all the grades are listed fro the whole syllabus) Above where the option to dowload as PDF is. I calculated my grades and was coming out with 79.7! so I wasnt sure if i would be awarded a pass or merit - I did end up with a merit x
  • farrar
    Options

• Sheldz93
    Options
    Mine doesn't show that!? Might just take a while longer to update on mine?
  • Sheldz93
    Options
    @farrar Also big congratulations!
  • JayKallee
    JayKallee Registered, Tutor Posts: 92
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Congratulations to all who were competent.
  • farrar
    Options
    Awww thank you @Sheldz93. A massive relief after the nearly 7 weeks wait. Congratulations to you too :-)

Ah, when i checked my reults this morning, it wasn't showing on there yet. It must have been after a couple when this had appeared. I just wanted to see it for peace of mind that I had actually passed!
  • DSmith986
    DSmith986 Registered Posts: 7
    Options
    Just seen my big green tick too. Patting myself on the back here but I'm a bit addicted to reading that I passed with Distinction. Bring on Level 4.
  • salma1011
    salma1011 Registered Posts: 41
    Options
    Assessment feedback now available through MyAAT
    We've listened to you and your training providers, and we're pleased to announce that your assessment feedback will be available on MyAAT for AAT assessment results released from
    4 September 2017.

The feedback is available when expanding the result box in the Your Assessment Results service.

I can t see anything!!!!
    Did anyone receive the same email from AAT?
  • nheed
    nheed Registered Posts: 12
    Options
    Yes, I had the same. Guess they have more IT issues.
  • Multiplicator
    Multiplicator Registered Posts: 116
    Options
    hi boys and girls - THAT email - you've been had by AAT again
    but you really knew that....
    read it carefully and it says ...from Sep 4
    so that may not mean that after Sep 4 (like now) you can stab - "analyse" and get one,
    it may well mean that for any results published AFTER Sep 4 - like 'jam tomorrow' you WILL get an analysis

I have to say I have just about had it with AAT - retake tomorrow
    at least I am not spending my time wisely like you know getting paralytic

good luck for retakers and also bad luck - pass and you may be tricked into parting with up to £2000 for another dog of a course
  • annvboys
    Options
    I got it. All it says on my results page is what i already knew. Thought it might be a breakdown like we got for previous exams from tutors but hey, way past caring now! (Sorry to those who haven't passed yet)
  • gabandy
    Options
    I got a breakdown off of my tutor the day of results ?
Privacy Policy