Comments

• nheed
    nheed Registered Posts: 12
    Options
    No no no. No more AAT for me thank you.
  • dahlia
    dahlia Registered Posts: 24
    Options
    @annvboys - Just curious, are you going on to level 4? I'm still on the fence...
  • annvboys
    annvboys Registered Posts: 53
    Options
    @dahlia me too. Certainly not this year. Maybe never. I am an old git and do not need it for my current job which i have no plans to leave. That said, work would fund it and you never know what the future holds so never say never. Just not this year!!
  • Multiplicator
    Multiplicator Registered Posts: 116
    Options
    // @dahlia me too. Certainly not this year. Maybe never. I am an old git and do not need it for my current job.........so never say never.//

Hi suckers - not for me either - which is a pity as our course evg class was cohesive and we used to go out for the odd er drink together. Everyone failed in May 17 and one new taker passed in July 17 - so our course pass rate was 1 out of 16 starters (6%) Brighton's was 10% and of those ending the course and taking the exam it was 1 out of 12

we met again for retakes yesterday - seven of us - and it was just more of the same quite honestly and so the post exam drink resembled a funeral wake

so out of 16 from last year - one is doing level 4 ( the one who passed - home learning which I wouldnt recommend quite honestly). The hopefuls who asked about starting level 4 and then learning they had failed the retake were told they would be checiked off the course and the college would pocket the years fee - eek ! No takers there then
  • Ellada
    Ellada Registered Posts: 43
    Options
    As far as I know, completed L3 is full bookkeeping qualification. If you want to be an accountant you will have to do L4 or ACCA straight L3.
  • kellypreston
    kellypreston Registered Posts: 24
    Options
    I don't know if it's me being stupid, but I got my results yesterday (and passed).. but can you see what you got % wise on the spreadsheet section/ethics or can you not tell?
  • annvboys
    annvboys Registered Posts: 53
    Options
    @kellypreston no you can't tell. It is 1 exam with 1 result. It would be nice to know how you did in each. In previous exams our tutors gave us a breakdown for each question. Not a %age but 'met' 'exceeded' etc.
  • kellypreston
    kellypreston Registered Posts: 24
    Options
    Ahh yes we also got that! But glad it's not just me. It would be useful to know how much of it I got wrong on each section. Maybe if I contacted my tutor, she would have more information. Thank you :)
  • salma1011
    salma1011 Registered Posts: 41
    Options
    Exceeded – only available if the question is more than 10 marks
    Met – achieved at least 70%
    Borderline – not quite achieved 70%
    Below requirement – have not achieved enough to pass the section
    Significantly below requirement – have not understood the question

Ask your Tutor for the breakdown of your synoptic result and it will give you an idea.
    Question marks were:
    1:1-15
    1:2-16
    1:3-14
    1:4-15
    2:1-10
    2:2-16
    2:3-14
Privacy Policy