Self-Studying Level 4 HELP?!

Options
I took maths at A level and did accounting modules within my Business bachelors degree and also completed CIMA certificate.

So, I skipped straight to level 4. My first exam was Financial Statements, which I passed first time. I have also completed and passed the ISYS project.

However, I have taken Financial Performance and Budgeting 4 times and not passed. I literally have no idea what I am doing wrong as I have learnt the content, and the feedback reports tell me I am either borderline or below requirement. I feel like I must be making little errors on every question and because workings aren't taken into account, I am just getting no marks. And for the written questions, I am obviously not writing enough?

Any tips would be really appreciated (not mean ones though, please)! Thanks.

Comments

• AC88
    AC88 Registered Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi,

Out of curiosity, why are you doing AAT when you already have CIMA? Isn't CIMA a higher qualification than AAT?

When it comes to level 4 AAT it's all about understanding and using the right terminology, I think you may be slipping up when reading the questions, I've heard of several people that lose marks because they haven't read the question correctly (myself included) The AAT look at how well the student has read and understood what is being asked of them
  • Irrorate
    Irrorate Registered Posts: 139
    Options
    Completing L4 AAT grants you an exemption from CIMA certificate and puts you straight on professional so not sure what you're trying to gain from doing L4? Feels like wasted money!
Privacy Policy