Harrow on the Hill, F/T Accounts Assistant

Ravikanthan
Ravikanthan Registered Posts: 6
edited September 2017 in Job postings
Rivers Leasing is a niche, fast growing, independent leasing and finance business based in North West London (to find out more about us visit www.riversleasing.com). We are looking for an assistant accountant who will not only work on our day to day accounting requirements, but will become involved with our lease and finance operations, administration arrears collections and financial analysis. Training will be provided on both our accounting and lease management systems.
Reporting to the Chief Accountant and working closely with the Business Operations Manager the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, highly motivated and flexible. Suitable candidates should have strong communication and computer skills combined with problem solving abilities and commercial acumen. Strong Excel skills are required to perform this role.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for their first role in accounts and finance and who wants to be involved with a combination of accounting, lease finance and commercial operations.

Comments

• AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Moved to job postings.
  • rakeshsuwal
    rakeshsuwal Registered Posts: 79
    I am interested. How can I apply please?
  • Ravikanthan

Thank you for your interest.
    Please email your CV to ravi@riversleasing.com.
  • rakeshsuwal
    Thank you. I have sent you the email.
  • Ravikanthan
    Thanks.

Are you available Friday 20th October 2017 at 11am for a interview.
  • rakeshsuwal
    I am sorry I am already working, but I am free on Monday 23rd, if you can arrange one please?
  • Ravikanthan
    How about Monday 23rd 11AM,?
  • rakeshsuwal
    Sure, thanks. I will see you then. Will it be the office address?
  • Ravikanthan
    Please find the address and instruction

Office address & directions are as follows:
    Rivers Finance Group Plc
    5th Floor, Amba House
    15 College Road
    Harrow
    HA1 1BA

Take the Metropolitan Line to Harrow on the Hill station (about 35 minutes from Kings Cross). Come out of the St Anne’s exit and turn right (past the Costa Coffee shop) walk about 100 meters and Amba House (large office block located just after the Baptist Church) is the building just before Barclays Bank.
    If driving then the nearest Parking is in the St Ann’s or St George’s shopping centre car parks, which is 5 minutes walk to the office.
    The office entry system can be complicated - press the up arrow, until you see Rivers Finance on the screen, then press the bell button and identify yourself, we will then remotely open the door. Lifts are on the right after you enter, go to the 5th floor, turn left, walk down the corridor, we are the last door on the right hand side .
Privacy Policy