ISYS Project

I was just wondering how long everyone had to wait on average for their ISYS projects to be marked as competent on MyAAT once they had uploaded their final submission. I've been advised it can take up to six weeks but read online about some people getting theirs within a couple of days. I'm desperate to see my 'official' result uploaded as it's my last exam for Level 4 and I currently have an application going through to be an approved AAT Accountant which won't be completely approved until they receive my result.

Comments

• N4T
    N4T Registered Posts: 191
    Hi,

It took about 4 weeks for mine. My training provider informed me within a few days that AAT had verified I had passed but it took 4 weeks for the official result to show on MyAAT.

A student said she received her official result weeks within 2 weeks.

• Alicia84
    Alicia84 Registered Posts: 46
    @N4T oh wow, I would how I could check if it has definitely been verified (I do distance learning) by AAT. That's weird it would take 4 weeks to upload a pass if it had been checked and verified within a couple of days!lol. Two weeks is more like it :-)
  • N4T
    Did you have email contact with a tutor for feedbacks before final submission? The tutor and admin staff at my training provider were really good. Try emailing that tutor if possible.
  • Alicia84
    Yes, and she confirmed it's a pass but said she only uploaded her stuff regarding it the other day, so I guess it's going to be a few weeks yet. Just annoying because I want it done so I can get my certificate (which will also no doubt take ages) so I can enrol on CIMA lol. Still, I guess it forces me to have some 'me' time :-)
  • N4T
    My certificate took 3 weeks to arrive by post, I don't think you need the actual certificate to enrol on CIMA - the statement of achievement from MyAAT may be sufficient.

It's agony waiting for that last exam result.
  • Alicia84
    Oh that's not too long then. I'm planning on taking between now and January off from studying anyway so should hopefully all be timed perfectly :-)
    I assumed you need the certificate as it says on the CIMA site to send them photocopies of your paperwork, maybe I'll try it with the statement of achievement then and see what happens.

It really is again. Even though I know it's highly unlikely my result will be uploaded for weeks and even though I know I've finished I still can't help but keep checking to see it 'officially'! lol. Such a nightmare! At least with CIMA (apart from the case study exams) you get an instant result :-)
Privacy Policy