Struggling with level 4

2»

Comments

• mergenmergen Just Joined Registered Posts: 77
    Wow @Lauren_Quick. Congratulations!
  • Lauren_QuickLauren_Quick Registered Posts: 11
    Thank you @mergen. I'm so shocked after reading other people's posts on remarks. I must have literally been a mark away!
  • BecxoBecxo Registered Posts: 13
    @Lauren_Quick Well done lovely! xxx
  • Adam144Adam144 Registered Posts: 28
    Congratulations !!! I would never think AAT would upmark the exam !!!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Posts: 6
    Wow, I really feel for all of you.

I am currently halfway through Level 3, due to complete August/September and have just started to enquire about Level 4. Considering some of posts that I have read on this thread would anyone advise if it is worth me taking a break of a year before starting my Level 4 as I am due to complete a different L4 course linked to management for my role and am worried that I could be taking on too much if I try to do two Level 4 courses at the same time.
    Any advice/feedback would be great.
  • NorvydasNorvydas DevonRegistered Posts: 51
    Dear September,

Yes Level 4 is a step-up from Level 3 but I personally imagined to be worse.. I am enjoying Level 4 units more than what I've done in Level 2/3, purely because Management Accounting is my favourite topics and main 2 units in Level 4 are about management accounting.

Regarding whether it will be too difficult for you, the only person that can answer such question is yourself. Do you think you will be able to manage it? If so then go for it! If you start to doubt yourself and think that you might not be able to complete both of Level 4's then take a brake, do one at the time, as I said it depends by the person and it depends by how much of spare time we have. For someone who have no children and works 9-5 they have a lot of time to study, where if you have family then revision might be more difficult. Me personally, I work 9-5 Mon-Fri, I go through 1 chapter a day, it takes me around 3-4 weeks to prepare fully for the exam.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
2»