Measuring muscle gain & fat reduction

Options
geek84
geek84 Registered Posts: 568 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi Folks

Is anyone aware of any reliable muscle gain and fat reduction measuring equipment for men?

Thanks

Comments

• RabnaPole
    RabnaPole Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Does anyone know some amazing and not expensive spa services in California? I really want to go to a spa for the first time and don't know which place to choose.
  • HannahBudla
    HannahBudla Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi there! I can definitely understand why you're searching for reliable equipment to measure muscle gain and fat reduction. I'm a big fan of Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology; it's a quick and non-invasive way to get accurate measurements. You can check with a local gym or personal trainer; they might have a BIA machine available. Another option is visiting a Med Spa like Med Spa Beverly Hills; they have top-notch equipment and experts who can help you track your progress and reach your fitness goals. Good luck on your journey!
  • chantalwoodhead
    chantalwoodhead Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    Are there any SPAs that can actually help to detox and even lose weight?
  • HannahBudla
    HannahBudla Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    edited March 2023
    Options
    I'm not sure about measuring equipment for muscle gain and fat reduction. Perhaps plastic surgery will do a better job in some cases. Have you considered a tummy tuck? I'm personally considering it myself and have been researching clinics. I found this one in Toronto, visageclinic.com, that seems really reputable. Just a thought!As for spas in California, there are definitely some great options out there! I haven't been to many myself, but I've heard great things about Hot Springs there. It really depends on what kind of experience you're looking for - a more luxurious spa or something more affordable and practical.
Privacy Policy