AAT achievement ceremony 2018

Options
SammyRPA
SammyRPA Registered Posts: 26 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi all!

I had an email today being invited to the 2018 AAT achievement ceremony :) just wondering if anybody has been before and knows what actually happens at this event and is it a good day/evening as I hope it will be :)

Thank you!

Comments

• amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi SammyRPA, I attended the AAT Awards Ceremony last year in November for AATQB. It was a fantastic event, I really enjoyed the day! It is very informal pre the ceremony, it was a conference room with tea, coffee etc beforehand and then waiting for the ceremony to start. Once the ceremony started so many people are called up to the stage in the various award criteria's. You collect your certificate from the side of the stage and then walk up when signalled to, then you shake hands with the president and have official photos taken (these are available a few days after the event, AAT email you about these), they were also included and no extra cost (not sure if the same this year). There is a chance to network pre the ceremony and post ceremony. After the ceremony had finished approx. 2.5 hours, lunch is served (a hot and cold buffet & Dessert!!), this was one of my favourite parts. After this, you can stay for another drink/network or leave whenever you want to, it finished about 5ish I believe.

I am not sure where the awards ceremony are being held this year, but last year they were at the Grange Tower Bridge Hotel in London, which was a really nice venue! From being greeted on the day to leaving the venue I couldn't fault anything, the AAT really threw a great event!

I am sure you'll have a great time and congratulations! :)
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
Privacy Policy