EU expenses while abroad

JudyC Registered Posts: 6 New contributor ?
Client travels a lot in EU and have receipts for accommodation and entertainment, are these 'Out of Scope'? I have read HMRC guidance and they do not fall in any other category. I believe Sage T7 and T8 are for services purchased from EU when based in UK. Anyone else have the same problem?
Privacy Policy