Failed the synoptic again!
I don't know if this is just me or if anybody else is in the same boat but, I got my results this weekend and it was not what I was expecting. This was my third attempt too and somehow I've managed to do even worse than the first two times (68%, 64%, 61%) which I find difficult to believe as I left questions unanswered the first two times. I was wondering if there's a way to get a better report on my performance instead of just getting the usual one which does not help the least bit. I don't know what I can even improve on because I felt this third attempt was my best one. I'm just wondering if its even worth retrying because it seems like its not passable for me and the thing which is really demotivating is the fact that its the only exam I have reaming and I passed all the other exams no difficulty. Can anyone give me some advise.
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership