Please give me hope

So I took the synoptic on the 8th November,
I was so geared up for It, I studied as much as I could, I covered all basis of Ethics (or so I feel) and I tried to recap over everything for the excel. But when I got in there, I just panicked and I lost so much of what I knew!
I think I managed to do ok on the ethics and the written part (fingers crossed) but the rest.... :(
when I got to the Excel side, nothing was working, it wouldn't load so I lost around 10mins waiting for them to pause my exam to speak to AAT. then when I did get back up and running I realised the search engine in excel wasn't there! so I wasted so much time trying to figure out where everything was! I managed to complete the 1st half of the spread sheet minus a few things but the third half.. well I missed so much out chasing time. I just did what I knew I could do!
So I think its going to be very unlikely I have passed,

Is the exam marked as a whole? or do you need to get 70% on the first half and 70% for the excel spreadsheets?

Comments

• thelowendtheory18thelowendtheory18 Posts: 98Registered
    All you can do at this point is keep your fingers crossed at this point!

I do feel for you..... I sat my Advanced Synoptic exam back in September..... If my excel played up like that, it would have stressed me right out

All the best for your future studies
    SarahL90
  • SarahL90SarahL90 Posts: 4Registered
    Thank you, It feels like the longest wait, either way I don't think it will be a pass or fail by much.
    Just hope that I can shut my books over the Christmas break and start to think about the next level.

3 weeks to go.
  • claire_gayclaire_gay Posts: 1Registered
    I’m thinking the exact same as you Sarah, I went into the exam and just went blank! I’m so worried because I need Level 3 to enroll for Level 4 in March!
  • Pian32Pian32 Posts: 90Registered
    There's no harm in going over the material while you wait. Level 4 obviously builds on what you've done in level 3 so refreshing the material if you're worried about having to resit can't hurt it goes a lot more into exact definitions and explanations as well so having a really good grasp of the level 3 material can only help.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT