How long did it take you to complete level 2?
I am just wondering how long it took everyone to complete level 2? I am studying with ICS and have been really struggling to follow their material. I bought a couple of Kaplan books and they have really helped. Bit annoying as they were 14-15 books so not up to date, but it was explained so much better than ICS. I find that ICS jumps from one thing to another without explanation and the videos do not tie in with what we are working on. I have decided to just use the books and then do the assessments on ICS. Has anyone had the same issues? I am worried this is going to take me too long as I am sort of starting all over again with the books.
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership