HMRC Basic PAYE Tools any advise please

My children's Saturday language school (not for profit) requires new payroll bureau for their teachers this spring/summer. Committee members suggest that I run a payroll bureau with Basic PAYE tools because it's free. They think I can also find free software for payslips online. Judging by the posts here, I'm not comfortable using this free software. Am I right in thinking that Basic PAYE tools don't provide P45 and P60, too? Any advise/opinions are much appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• hal978
    hal978 Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Basic PAYE tools does provide P45 and P60. However, it does have a few bugs, such as slow startup when you have multiple employers, and you can't delete an employer once you set one up.
  • djydja01
    djydja01 Registered Posts: 7
    edited October 2020
    You're right, the P45 and P60 are great options. But if I were you, I would save money. As a parent of two students, I can tell you that later on, you will spend a lot of money on their essays and term papers. Our spending only recently dropped when we found PickTheWriter which provides reviews of the most popular writing services. With the help of the service, we choose the highest quality and cheapest writing service.
Privacy Policy