AAT equivalent from UE country

Hi. I studied 4 year at University in Romania and and after 1 years at Master, so I have a barchelor degree and a master's degree in economics in the EU, and I am interested if there is the possibility of equivalence of studies here in the UK, I mention that I do not belong to any body of accountants (we have in Romania CECCAR which is internationally recognized ). What studies should I do here and at what level should I start? Thank you for any advices.
Privacy Policy