Company house presenter account

I am newly open my own business and my first client came and prepared their year and accounts. When I will submit via Vt software I realised how to register for presenter account. I have question about which form do I need to fill.
Company house electronic filling service credit account application or
company house filling service presenter account application (to file non fee documents) please help me my client is overdue so I have to apply as soon as I can. Also do you know howmany days does it take to receive me?
Thanks in advance
Privacy Policy