Home For AAT student members AQ 2016 Advanced Diploma in Accounting Synoptic Assessment - Advanced

Anyone awaiting results 26-11-20

Is anyone waiting for their level 3 synoptic results to come out on the 26th November? How are you all feeling about it?

Comments

• redrose67redrose67 Registered, AAT Student Posts: 2
    Hi, how did it go?
    What would you recommend revising ?
    I'm doing all mocks and assessments that I could find but I'm absolutely scared. I'm preparing for December exam
    Thanks
  • Hopeful148Hopeful148 Registered Posts: 7
    Hey; I found it okay I think! There were parts I know I got wrong but also parts I’m sure I got right. I only had just under 2 weeks to revise so I’m hoping for the best!🤦🏼‍♀️
    My advice would be to do both the practice assessments online as much as you can, and make sure you have a good understanding of the ethics section. Also there are good videos on YouTube that talk you through lots of different sections. Best of luck!
  • Pian32Pian32 MAAT Posts: 337
    @redrose67 So the synoptic has its own units the ethics and spreadsheets these feature heavily. So make sure you understand the ethics module in detail as it's mostly examined in this exam. You'll also want to be able to explain what things are from previous units. eg What are accruals and how do they work.

For the spreadsheets you'll need a good understanding of the software you're using as this will save you time. As you'll find from the practice exams they can be longer questions so don't get overwhelmed and tackle them piece by piece taking the screenshots requested as you go.

Remember the tricks to finding basic errors in a trial balance. If difference/2 could be a wrong side of accounts error and if difference/9 is a good sign of a transposition error.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Planned for Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7
    F8
    F9