Home For AAT student members AQ 2016 Foundation Certificate in accounting Using Accounting Software

Uploading files in the exam

Isobelw02Isobelw02 LiverpoolRegistered, AAT Student Posts: 4
I really need help.

I sat my exam 5 weeks ago and have just got my results back. I use SAGE 50 Accounts everyday in work and it is a big part of my job, so I know how to use it.

I got my results and it said 13%. I rang AAT and they said I dint upload the files right. I got told at the beginning of my exam to screenshot everything I do and upload it as I go along, so ended up uploaded 32 files. But AAT have said the maximum file upload is 8.

How am I supposed to upload files in the exam?
Non of my revision books tell me how to do it, and MyAAT doesn't help me with that either.

If someone knows can you please help me, because I need to get this exam done ASAP to move on in my apprenticeship.

Thanks

Comments

• DianaClmDianaClm Registered, AAT Student Posts: 1
    Hi. You have a check list in exam and you can see there exact which file you need to upload. For example: provide a report showing the suppliers contact details. So you do in sage run the report save it as pdf and upload that file as evidence.
    For some question you need to do print screen when you actually put the info in sage... Like when you have a task to do a recurring items.
    And I think you have to upload only 1 file per question/task/report.

Hope that helps. I am not native English so you understand what I was trying to say. If need more help, please let me know and I will try to explain better.
    livintiv
  • Isobelw02Isobelw02 LiverpoolRegistered, AAT Student Posts: 4
    edited November 23
  • Isobelw02Isobelw02 LiverpoolRegistered, AAT Student Posts: 4
    DianaClm said:

Hi. You have a check list in exam and you can see there exact which file you need to upload. For example: provide a report showing the suppliers contact details. So you do in sage run the report save it as pdf and upload that file as evidence.

For some question you need to do print screen when you actually put the info in sage... Like when you have a task to do a recurring items.

And I think you have to upload only 1 file per question/task/report.

Hope that helps. I am not native English so you understand what I was trying to say. If need more help, please let me know and I will try to explain better.

Thanks for that.

I saw that at the end of the exam and did that. I uploaded the reports as well as the screenshots. The woman moderating the exam told me to screenshot and upload everything, so I did what she had said to.

I understand that now, it was just confusing because I had never been told what to do.

thanks anyway
  • djydja01djydja01 Registered Posts: 6
    Are you uploading multiple files? Sometimes there are problems with several files at once, try uploading one.