SWOT Analysis in Veggie Delights scenario?

Options
2»

Comments

• Alsa
    Alsa Registered Posts: 43
    Options

@Alsa just don’t give up, I’d book the exam again straight away and get straight back on with the revision! You can do it! One mark is nothing and I thought of it like on another day that could easily be a pass :)

Thanks!
    I try to persuade to myself. But i want to give up.
  • LSmithYorkshire
    LSmithYorkshire Registered Posts: 18
    Options
    @Alsa you’re so close tho! The next synoptic window is 20th so you have a few weeks to get back up to speed.

What was your marks on all 6 questions?

One other thing you could do is the two optional units, as I found the credit management unit good for the KPI/Ratio analysis question
  • Alsa
    Options

@Alsa you’re so close tho! The next synoptic window is 20th so you have a few weeks to get back up to speed.

One other thing you could do is the two optional units, as I found the credit management unit good for the KPI/Ratio analysis question

I passed all option units and mandatory units first time with score over 80% already.
    Only synoptic assessment twice failed, And task 2 and task 3, i was very confident to them.
    These twice, i have same feelings, i felt some tasks, i did better, but the result was worse; if i felt some tasks i did worse, the results came out better.
    I do not accept these scores, i really want to ask AAT to check the score for me.
  • Alsa
    Options

Task 1 exceeded
    Task 2 below borderline
    Task 3 below borderline
    Task 4 Borderline
    Task 5 Meet
    Task 6 Meet
  • LSmithYorkshire
    Options
    @Alsa oh wow, I only have one optional left to do, I would work on ratio analysis or SWOT I think they’re easy enough to get full marks on :)
  • Alsa
    Options

@Alsa oh wow, I only have one optional left to do, I would work on ratio analysis or SWOT I think they’re easy enough to get full marks on :)

Yes, individual unit is easier than synoptic to get pass.
    I am still persuade to my self, but i want to find a job now.
    I do not plan too much time on exams.
  • Alsa
    Options

I want to let you know that i did not have SWOT analysis for the resit one. And the tasks are harder than first try.
  • Alsa
    Options

How do you get 80%? Do your all tasks get over borderline or exceeded?
    I think if i got 2 or 1 below borderline, i still can not be passed.
  • LSmithYorkshire
    Options
    Not sure if you can see the attachment
  • Alsa
    Options

Your score should be 80%. Several exceeded.
    Well done, i feel i can not pass this assessment, it is not get exceeded
  • Alsa
    Options

I plan to all 6 tasks over borderline to pass the assessment.
    It is a such surprises with task 2, 3 below. I did not think it was below.
  • barbs
    barbs Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    @Alsa don't give up. I re-sit this exam five times (I know!)!!! At today I got 72% :) Each time I was off by 1-2% , which was very frustrating. Usually , Task 3 - I was marked MET and Task - 5 - MET or Exceeded ; this time both Tasks - I was marked Borderline and to my surprised Task 2 - Exceeded ... My advice - revised, revised and book your re-sit exam straight away! Good Luck :)

• Alsa
    Options
    @barbs Thank you! Congratulations to you!
    This process was so hard for this synoptic assessment passing. Got 70% is not easy.
    Even i prepared very well, the tasks would be a surprise, especially Task 2 sometimes below, sometimes meet.

• Mewmoon
    Mewmoon Registered Posts: 14 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    @LSmithYorkshire congrats ? ? glad you passed, I can understand the frustration seeing as you were so close both times. I have my next one in a couple of weeks and I still don’t feel ready for it. My concern is mainly on task 2 and 4. Though i thought I would do better on task 3 &6 and both were below my expectations. I have rebooked the exam in nov… just in case

@Alsa don’t give up. It can throw you a wobble and I was even questioning continuing with AAT but keep persevering and you will get there. Have you brought additional books to help support with your studying?

@barbs congrats! It’s lovely to read comments such as yourself that this hadn’t deterred you. Well done ? I know so many people who have given up doing their courses as they found it too hard. Determination is key.
  • Alsa
    Options
    @Mewmoon I have BPP QUESTIONS BANK, But i do not have passion to practice now, do not want to book exam. :'(
  • LSmithYorkshire
    Options
    @Mewmoon Thank you, yes, this is such a strange exam, in none of the others I have felt so confident then been thrown off on one answer more than once. Question 2 for me was the same in each exam. and the format was similar. The ratio analysis is free points for me because its what I do for a living. Just keep going you will get it!
  • Alsa
    Options
    @Mewmoon You are so positive, good luck
  • katelowes
    katelowes Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Does anyone have any advice on how to tackle question 2 in the synoptic?
  • Alsa
    Options
    @katelowes I have no idea
  • mgreenough1
    mgreenough1 Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    I failed my first exam (63%) and I'm resitting today. I'd advise people to pay for a stage 1 review. It's 36 quid but I got feedback on each task and what I did wrong which has helped me massively focus on what to revise. Don't forget to watch the aat xtra video on extended writing tasks on YouTube. It gives a good clear understanding of the verbs the question uses and how to answer them!
Privacy Policy