SWOT Analysis in Veggie Delights scenario?

thelowendtheory18
thelowendtheory18 Registered Posts: 268
I believe AAT are not including SWOT Analysis questions in the veggie delights level 4 synoptic exam ....... can anyone confirm this?
AAT

Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting - 30 Nov 18
Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting - 16 Oct 19
Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting - Currently studying

Comments

• Mewmoon
    Mewmoon Registered Posts: 5
    Hi, I’ve just taken the exam and can confirm they are still including the SWOT analysis
    Debbiereynolds74
  • LSmithYorkshire
    LSmithYorkshire Registered Posts: 7
    Mewmoon said:

Hi, I’ve just taken the exam and can confirm they are still including the SWOT analysis

yeah they were when i did mine back in May, how did you find the rest of the exam? or any questions you thought you struggled with?
  • Mewmoon
    Mewmoon Registered Posts: 5
    Definitely one of the hardest exams I’ve done so far. Majority of the questions seemed to be similar to the mock exam but one question stumped me. A lot of preparation is definitely needed and looking back now I should have referenced the case study more.

How did you find it? Do you get your results soon?
  • LSmithYorkshire
    @Mewmoon yeah same when I did it, I failed by one mark, so just waiting to go back In for it, I messed up the make a decision question (think it was question two) then the question 4 I think I made errors, they were on job segregation if I remember rightly
  • thelowendtheory18
    I took my exam yesterday... very tough and I was stumped on one of the questions in the cost benefit task.... we'll see but I'm not expecting to pass...
    AAT

• LSmithYorkshire
    @thelowendtheory18 fingers crossed for you; I can’t remember what the question was now for mine, but as long as you are rational you should get marks
  • thelowendtheory18
    > @LSmithYorkshire said:
    > @thelowendtheory18 fingers crossed for you; I can’t remember what the question was now for mine, but as long as you are rational you should get marks

Finger crossed... I just want it done now..lol

The best of luck to you!!!
    AAT