Synoptic assessment level 2

Options
Ojuloge
Ojuloge Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hello everyone.
Please I really need to know what questions is been asked under task 6.
I failed my synoptic exam and I don't want to lose any chance again.
Please, those that have done the exam before what was the question asked?
I studied total cost, fixed cost, variable but none was asked during my exam.
Please...

Comments

• Blurple
    Blurple Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi Ojuloge,

In addition to the fixed, variable, semi variable and stepped costs. Look at labour, so piece rate, time rate machine rate. Look at high low method and Overhead Absorption too. It may be worth buying a Kaplan or Osborne exam book, as they will have practice questions which may cover the written parts.
    Also, what was asked during the previous exam, if you remember. I wish you the best of luck
  • Blervol
    Blervol Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    The American Revolution was a significant event in American history, and writing an essay on this topic can be a daunting task for students. However, the best essay service can provide students with the necessary guidance and resources to produce a well-written and informative essay on the American Revolution https://essayservice.com/blog/american-revolution-summary-and-essay-topics. By conducting thorough research and analyzing primary and secondary sources, the best essay service can help students develop a nuanced and detailed understanding of this pivotal moment in American history. Whether it's exploring the causes and consequences of the American Revolution or examining the key players and events, the best essay service can provide students with the tools they need to produce a persuasive and insightful essay on this topic. With the best essay service's help, students can learn to write with clarity and precision, develop critical thinking skills, and gain a deeper appreciation for the complexities of history.
  • Anna2024
    Anna2024 Applicant Posts: 1
    edited April 20
    Options

The essay is a versatile literary form, allowing writers to express ideas, arguments, and personal reflections. It provides a platform to delve into topics, offering insights and perspectives. Through structure and style, essays online statement of purpose captivate readers, urging them to contemplate diverse viewpoints. Whether academic or creative, essays empower writers to articulate thoughts effectively. With precision and passion, essayists navigate complexities, leaving a lasting impact on audiences. In essence, essays serve as vessels for intellectual exploration and emotional resonance."

• anony123
    anony123 Registered Posts: 411 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Oh anything pretty much can come up, my synoptic was pretty much completely different to the mock exams. I got 81, without even answering q6 because that question had some much information on there. It was about LIFO AVCO and FIFO
Privacy Policy