ADSY Exam

Options
Billy5678
Billy5678 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi everyone

I sat my level 3 synoptic yesterday and I it was a lot worse than I ever imagined!
I felt that the terminology and the layout of some of the questions was so far removed from the Kaplan, Osborne and even the AAT practice assessments. I just blankly stared at the screen at times, wondering what on earth they were asking of me!

And then the time...I ran out of time.
Don't get me wrong, I know it wasn't going to be a walk in the park. But in all my previous exams, I scored 95% or more and had plenty of time. This exam was a whole other kettle of fish.

Has anyone else sat the exam recently and felt the same? The biggest thing for me is that I feel like if you gave me that same exam to do today and gave me my textbooks to help, I still wouldn't be able to know if I was answering correctly!

Comments

• HC1990
    HC1990 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi
    I also sat mine within the same window as you. It was honestly awful!
    Not sure if you had the question on activity based costing and the hotel question? (Can't remember the task numbers!)
    I often find the AAT assessments on the portal are nothing like the exams. I always walk away saying that was harder than the mocks as you mentioned its the layout and terminology, you really have to unpick the question.

I am pretty confident I failed and waiting 6 weeks is torture, I am debating whether to keep revising so I hopefully pass the resits in April?
    I have been studying for spreadsheets which I sit on Tuesday.

Hopefully this comment has made you feel better, the night I sat mine I was scrolling through hoping someone felt the same as me!
Privacy Policy