Business Awareness Level 3

Options
2»

Comments

• anony123
    anony123 Registered Posts: 428 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I can think on the spot of the cafe, give me something can’t remember did it like 5 months ago.
  • anony123
    Options
    Wait I think I remember talk about the lifestyle of peeps and also the money that they have. Some people have more money in the inner cities, however in the rural areas some peeps are less wealthy. Also talk about the weather as this can have a huge impact on their day to day living.
  • wilburnet
    wilburnet Registered Posts: 81 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    > @stranger345 said:
    > Hi all could you please help me with task 6 where you have to write the similarities and differences of cafe.Please i am struggling and this is my 3rd resit

Have a look at First Intuition revision session for task 6, should be available on You Tube. Always state the obvious for example " Sales in X increased in the second quarter" etc
  • anony123
    Options
    @wilburnet

Yh I looked at that beforehand, wasn’t really helpful at all for me. All of First Inutuion have mostly been helpful. It is kinda the same as the practice assessment on the AAT website.
  • anony123
    Options
    And plus I would highly doubt that the cafe question would come up again
  • Mila86
    Mila86 Registered Posts: 26 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    As I know, they have a few live tests and I have doubts that you can sit the same exam twice.
  • anony123
    Options
    I think they have 6-7 tests. I only had one shot and I got the cafe. Stranger you just gotta write you get me.
Privacy Policy