Self studying AAT

Options
RachaelEvans
RachaelEvans Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hello all, I was wondering if when self studying aat you have to sit end point assessments like you would doing it though an apprenticeship? And also has anyone started doing their aat in an apprenticeship then decided to self study? If so how are you finding it? Thanks!

Comments

• GemHig1980
    GemHig1980 Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Just started the self study.... so fingers crossed!
  • wilburnet
    wilburnet Registered Posts: 78 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    On the AQ2022 syllabus an apprentice will have to do a new synoptic.
  • AndrewLeyland
    AndrewLeyland Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I self study 1 module and found it hard you still have to do the exams but you just need find someone who can provide it for you.
    RegardsCiaran Andrew Leyland
  • venisa
    venisa Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    you can self study aat modules. however, it will be far more quicker to pass all the exams in a short time if you go with a learning provider. i used first intuition as my aat distance learning provider and find they are quite good.
    ACA Professional Level September 2023 ACA Certificate Level January 2022 AAT Level 4 January 2022 AAT Level 3 August 2021 AAT Level 2 April 2021
  • vicki_hulbert23
    vicki_hulbert23 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Options

I too just started self-study. How are you finding it? What level have you started at.
    I'm currently looking for study buddies!
  • AndrewLeyland
    AndrewLeyland Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options

I too just started self-study. How are you finding it? What level have you started at.
    I'm currently looking for study buddies!
    Hardest bit is actually starting. If struggling with a topic feel free to message me. I dont know everything but help where i can.
    RegardsCiaran Andrew Leyland
  • RAKTHER
    RAKTHER Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi

All of you, if need any help about your study I would like to help. Feel free to message me.

RAKTHER
    Training Coordinator, Osborne Training.
Privacy Policy