Question for BPP Level 3 Students

Options
Sabbiem
Sabbiem Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
I’m currently studying BUAW with BPP and have noticed quite a bit missing from the course book in comparison with the AAT learning portal, specifically the 4 categories of money laundering (BPP only list 3 - they haven’t included Prejudicing an Investigation), what to include in a SAR and also there is a whole green light section on the AAT website about Legal Consequences which I can’t find corresponding information on in the BPP course book. Has anyone else noticed this? Very concerned as I have my exam on the 18th and all BPP have said is that they are ‘investigating with the subject manager’!

Comments

• anony123
    anony123 Registered Posts: 417 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    go onto first inution business awareness task 4
  • anony123
    Options
    Just follow what they put eg. placement, layering and intergration
  • anony123
    Options
    The question which I got does not go into much detail. The practice assessments are way easier than the real exam, so be prepared
  • LCAC
    LCAC Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hello Sabbiem,
    You may well have done this already but have you looked at the Level 3 Specification on the AAT website? (Level 3 page, scroll down to ‘Read the qualification specification’ and click on that)
    I have found it helpful and as it’s from AAT it should have all the content that could be in the exam.
    I hope this helps.
    Best wishes,
    LCAC
  • Sabbiem
    Sabbiem Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    > @LCAC said:
    > Hello Sabbiem,
    > You may well have done this already but have you looked at the Level 3 Specification on the AAT website? (Level 3 page, scroll down to ‘Read the qualification specification’ and click on that)
    > I have found it helpful and as it’s from AAT it should have all the content that could be in the exam.
    > I hope this helps.
    > Best wishes,
    > LCAC

Thank you, I’ll check this out. BPP have just confirmed they’ve missed out Public Disclosure and Fraud Act information from the course book! Was meant to do my exam this Saturday but now I’m not sure. Even if I do my own research via the AAT website it’s all so last minute. Fuming with BPP right now!
Privacy Policy