Business Awareness Exam

Options
Rob
Rob Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
Hi, I have my Business Awareness exam this week, has anyone completed it lately?.
I am struggling with the Pestle part, last time it was about some women and her eggs - Any idea's on what the current Pestle question is based on?

Comments

• anony123
    anony123 Registered Posts: 427 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    That is exactly what I got.
    You just have to base your knowledge and apply it to the situation given.

If you can access this it will help you a lot.
  • anony123
    Options
    Basically try to memorise these on the far right, and basically write about them. Got 16/18 on this question.
  • anony123
    Options

The PESTLE question is nearly 20% of the whole marks, so if you need further help add it on here.
  • Alina_G
    Alina_G Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    @anony123 how long it took to get back your result? thanks
  • anony123
    Options
    Takes 6 weeks.

If you fail it on the first attempt, please do not spend money to get it remarked unless you are a % off. What I have heard the marking is very strict and the people that I have heard that get it remarked get the same score.

The writing was not so bad for me, however if you do struggle please revise as best as possible. If you can remember the table and apply it to the given situation you will be fine. Task 6 cannot really be explained, however in the BPP textbooks there are the methods how they can present the data eg tables.

The rest of it is pretty easy, however I did struggle a lot with cloud accounting for some reason even though my mark was ok. Even though I took the test, I still do not really understand what it is because the questions that I was given where worded in a way that was so difficult to understand.

Task 1: revise rules based vs guidance ruling
    Task 2: besides PESTLE the same questions are on the AAT website
    Task 3: good luck
    Task 4: money laundering and the consequences if this is not followed and also bribery
    Task 5: supply and demand (need to know), and sustainability questions are pretty easy
    Task 6: writing
    Task 7: TARA, I think the 5 V's. These are really hard to find the difference because the question is really weird.

Thats pretty much what I can remember.
Privacy Policy