Survey on the Impact of Artificial Intelligence in Accounting and Auditing Processes

Options

I am currently undertaking a dissertation project focused on exploring the profound influence of artificial intelligence (AI) on accounting and auditing processes. The primary objective of this survey is to gather insights and perspectives from practitioners like you regarding the impact of AI in accounting and auditing. Your responses will play a crucial role in informing my research and contributing to a deeper understanding of this dynamic field.

Participating in this survey is simple. Just click on the following link to access the questionnaire:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdslf230fZzOwyZp6H2WoxIX-JcuVPjU6U4n9B7GqxrdNwy8w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Your responses will be kept confidential and will only be used for academic purposes.
I kindly request your participation by May 8, 2024, to ensure that your valuable insights are included in my dissertation research.

Your input is invaluable in navigating the evolving landscape of accounting and auditing in the AI era. Thank you in advance for your time and contribution to this important endeavor!

Privacy Policy