When Can i apply to study CIMA

SueChibeba
SueChibeba Registered Posts: 7 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hello,

I am hoping to be AAT qualified on 20th feb when i get my exam results. When can i start studying CIMA do i have to wait til 2009 now?

Thanks

Sue

Comments

• Alisajedwards
    Alisajedwards Registered Posts: 3 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    As far as I am aware you can state straight away. You just need to contact CIMA to register and enter for your excemptions.
  • NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi

You can register whenever you like, but you won't be able to tke exams behond the certificate level until you have gained you exemption from certificate level.

Neil
  • Frank Wood
    Frank Wood Registered Posts: 11 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    You need to register with CIMA - TOMORROW.

This is the last day allowable to sit the CIMA exams in the summer. You will need to allow CIMA access to your exam results. You can do this by visiting the CIMA website and following the instructions. You should look under special arrangements on the link below:

http://www.cimaglobal.com/cps/rde/xchg/live/root.xsl/aatgateway15.htm
  • Elena
    Elena Registered Posts: 11 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Hi, I have registered as a student for CIMA this month also.

You will need to register and pay online your registration and student fees. This is ยฃ140. You will need to send over copies of your statements of acheivement and certificates (with someone certifying that they are true copies). Also you need to email the AAT that you give your permission for your results to be sent to CIMA so your exemptions can be checked (f you are applying for them)

If you can get this done in a day, the bonus is that you can fax over the documents!

Good luck!
    Zoe
  • NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Elena wrote: ยป
    You will need to send over copies of your statements of acheivement and certificates...

Yo won't need to do this if your results are being emailed by the AAT.
Privacy Policy