Unit 5: Simulation D1895

Options
coco78
coco78 Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
Hi

Please can anyone explain where does it state in the simulation that £956.20 is David King personal income tax and £6000 is additional capital invested by Janet Slater. I have been reading the simulation over and over again but still can't find the info on the data task booklet and answer booklet.

Appreciate if someone can help me. I have to resit for this unit in March.

Many Thanks :confused1:

Comments

• maya_kad@hotmail.com
    maya_kad@hotmail.com Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    if you can find it, please can you inform me please as well..i could not find as weel, how they decided it belongs to these people..

did you do simulation 4 in workbook...i stucked in suspense account...
  • coco78
    Options
    Maya

Thank you for your reply.

I will put it on the suspense account for the £6000 and create a ledger account for misc expense and post the £956.20 there.
  • louise
    louise Registered Posts: 49 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    it in the answer book, your teacher shoul let you know that.
  • coco78
    Options
    Louise

Please can you tell me the page number. I am distance learning student therefore no tutor.
    Many thanks.
  • System
    System Posts: 103,151 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Options
    You should ask your teacher for the answer, does it not say so on your simulation
  • George Tse
    George Tse Registered Posts: 241 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    yea aqxmmc is rite i have just dun the simulation aswell

after you finish writing the note it say ask ya tutor bout it n they will tell you where it belongs to.

if you r doing the simulation at home for revision you will have to look at the answer booklet about it. :)

Gentle Jesus
  • System
    Options
    Where did the name come from, (little jesus)
  • System
    Options
    Sorry, gentle jesus
  • visha
    visha Registered Posts: 218 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    When you attemp the skills test 1895 they should be done in tasks order.

Once you have completed task 7 ( See the note just above where it asks you to draft journals) it says " once you have completed this task you should ask your assessor to explain what these items represent"

The purpose of task 7 is to establish your knowledge and understanding of how the accounting systems of payment and receipt functions. And you must describe how would you go about finding information about a particular payment or receipt.

Once you have done this then The ASSESSOR/Tutor will be able to give you the following information: (It is not printed in your Data and Task or Answer booklet. That information will be held by your Tutor.)

Payment of £956.20 represents David Kings's income tax.
    Receipt of £6000 represents further capital introduction by Janet Slater

If you are doing a practice simulation then your tutor should provide you with this information separately.
Privacy Policy