June Exams!!

Moseley_21
Moseley_21 Registered Posts: 59 Regular contributor ⭐
Only 8 weeks left until our exams!! when will everyone start revising?? also could i ask what job roles everyone is in? i am working in credit control and i am getting concerned that i should be more accounts orientated for next year??

Comments

• FOODFATHER
    FOODFATHER Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Gonna start revising ecr right about now. And I dont have a job atm, I'm hopefully have one in the summer, as an accounts assistant.
  • lessci
    lessci Registered Posts: 180 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    It's very scary! Not only are the exams in 8 weeks,but I've got 2 simulations to complete before them!!! Lord knows went I'll get time to do some revision as I study at nightschool, have a full time job, play in a band, and have a house to run. I suppose I can sleep when I'm dead! :ohmy:
  • nikkimac131
    nikkimac131 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
    Where are you taking your exams? My nearest centre is about 1.5hours away from my home, and I'm going to have to ask someone to collect my girls from school.
  • Rexie
    Rexie Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    I am in credit control too, even though my company is paying for me to AAT NVQ 3, they will not let me assist the Accounts Administrator ot the Management Accountant. I work 45 hours a week, go to college two nights a weeks and revise most other nights.

Feel really let down by my company, as I will have spent my time doing the AAT and if I want to get into accounts, I need experience, or take a £10k pay cut, as in the North East, the saleries seldon exceed £20k for accounts assistants.

When finished this, goin to revert back and finish Institute of Credit Management Foundation course.

I have decided at 39 years old that I am doing this for myself in the hope that I can find a more forward thinking company.
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    I'm taking my intermediate level exams ( i started the course at this level) so it is the 1st time I have done this. I am very scared about failing and havn't handed in my latest progress test in on time.oops. am getting behind but will study like crazy evey weekend until the exams.
    I work in an accounts office where there is just me and one other person number crunching. She thought about taking AATs but is progressing nicely in the company without them, I am trying to get it so if I decided to leave I will have qualifications and experience. even though she's been there 5 years and I've only been there 8 months we still have the same job title.
Privacy Policy