Online Statements of Achievement

X5wrangler
X5wrangler Registered Posts: 170 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Online Statements of Achievements were mentioned in November 2007 I believe and were going to be availble on line in the new year. Well, it is now June in the new year and all I keep seeing is "check back later in the year". Is it going to happen at all? I would rather you removed it than be constantly teased over whether it is there or not!!! :confused1:
Β«1

Comments

• immense
    immense Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Online Statements of Achievements were mentioned in November 2007 I believe and were going to be availble on line in the new year. Well, it is now June in the new year and all I keep seeing is "check back later in the year". Is it going to happen at all? I would rather you removed it than be constantly teased over whether it is there or not!!! :confused1:

I'm with you there!! Apparantly we don't get them in the post anymore - so when can we get them online!!
  • X5wrangler
    How do we get them then? I see no-one from the IT team has replied to me yet. :glare:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    does anyone read these posts?

Tracy
  • X5wrangler
    Good question Tracy!!!! We know at least 3 of us did...... :001_smile:
  • Baggybooks
    Baggybooks Registered Posts: 522 Epic contributor 🐘
    I've read it and seen that some of the IT team were logged on reading it too.

It looks like they're pondering.
  • Simon Smith
    Simon Smith Banned User Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi,

I'll try and find out what is happening with this for you and post an update as soon as possible.

Thanks
  • X5wrangler
    Thank you, that would be good if you could.
  • Simon Smith
    Simon Smith Banned User Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
    I've checked and the new online system is well into the testing phase but there are a couple of database fixes pending. I'm not sure I can get you an exact date currently but I'll try to find out more and let you all know.

Thanks
    Simon
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    wonderful, thanks

Tracy
  • Anna Hillier
    Anna Hillier Registered Posts: 33 πŸ€– Admin πŸ€–
    Hello,
    We're still working on the fixes Simon mentions. I'm sorry you're still waiting for this service, but I will have an update for you in the next two weeks - so, by Friday 8 August at the latest.
  • X5wrangler
    Thanks for the update Anna. Would have been nice to have had the service up and running by now, I have a deadline of 31st of July to get my Technician certificate to CIMA for any exemptions and registration for the November exams. I sarted the process 8 weeks ago and thought I had enough time, how wrong was I. I am now awaiting a Statement of Achievement from AAT to fax, if the service was up and running I could have printed it out. Now I play the waiting game and it means the difference between taking exams in November this year or May next. Ummm, what do you think I would prefer to do.......
  • Baggybooks
    Has it arrived?
  • X5wrangler
    Nope.
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    When I needed my statement of achievement faxed they did it there and then. What's holding yours up X5wrangler?
  • X5wrangler
    AAT are now holding it up. I spoke to them 10 days ago and they said they would request my Statement of Achievement, I stressed to the woman on the phone I wanted it before the 31 July deadline and it went totally over her head, there was no mention of faxing it to CIMA and I didin't know this was an option until I spoke to the CIMA guys. You would think that the people on the end of the phone at AAT would be wise to this at this time of year :001_rolleyes:.
    I am now pacing up and down waiting for 9am...........
  • Baggybooks
    Have they answered the phone yet?
  • X5wrangler
    I got through, spoke to someone who told me Statements of Achievements took around 10 days to 2 weeks to get requested then posted. Didn't get told this when I requested it. Anyway, to cut a very long story short, someone said they would fax my SOA to CIMA today. Tha'ts as good as it gets. Fingers crossed they actually do it. :001_unsure:
  • Baggybooks
    Let's hope they fax it to the right CIMA - I'd hate it to turn up on the desk of the Chinese immigration management authority.

You might end up going to the Olympics!
  • X5wrangler
    Not far off there baggy!!! Feel like I've done a 500 mile hurdle race to get my SOA, which still isn't hasn't arrived!!!
  • aatfree
    aatfree Registered Posts: 86 Regular contributor ⭐
    Did it arrive?

I remember when I phoned up they emailed me a copy there and then. This was last year though.
  • Baggybooks
    I'd be gutted. All that effort to get everything finished in time to start CIMA and you're stopped in your tracks. There's so much promotion about going beyond AAT and yet you can't - or at least it's not made easy.
  • X5wrangler
    I will give you guys one guess only.........
    What turned up in the post today?
    Oh forgot to mention, the date of issue was 31st July, so no, I'm not going to blame Royal Mail
  • Baggybooks
    So does that mean it was faxed over in time on the 31st?
  • X5wrangler
    And the hits just keep on coming...... my NVQ4 certificate turned up Saturday. Oh boy, I would rather it all came weeks late!!!! Never mind, don't do stress, it will sort itself out, there are far more important things to worry about like only having one bottle of wine in the house and no chocolate. :ohmy::001_smile:
  • Baggybooks
    I have wine and chocolate - I'll have your share. What happened to that bulk order you had in the week? Can someone work out the consumption variance against absorption rate?

And Mandy - well done! Surely it's time to celebrate?
  • peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor 🐘
    Absolutely - congratulations Mandy - fully deserved!!:thumbup1:

Have a glass for me!!! (I don't like wine!!)

steve
  • X5wrangler
    Hey guys, thanks :blushing:
    My bulk order DID arrive, therefore the absorption rate went to saturation rate :001_unsure:

I did raise a glass to you and thanked everyone for their help, especially Steve and Helen. :cool2:
  • Baggybooks
    :001_tt2:
  • X5wrangler
    Just wanted to end this thread with a poser. I asked (very nicely, I might add) AAT to fax over my SOA on 31st July, they said they would. I received them in the post on the 1st August. I faxed them myself on Monday 4th August first thing from work, during Monday, I received an e-mail from CIMA, thanking me for my fax and the process has now started. So, to what date of faxing do we think they are responding to?????????

PS Only one fax has been received to date........
  • X5wrangler
    I would like to add to John's post. Every respect to him for calling and discussing, top fella for doing that. Really has restored my faith in the people at AAT trying hard to make it work for us. :thumbup:

Many thanks for your kind wishes.

Cheers

X5wrangler :cool2:
Privacy Policy