No problem logging in

Poodle
Poodle Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor 🐘
I have no problem logging in.

The problem is the frequency at which I have to keep doing it.

Everytime I 'preview post', 'reply' or 'submit' I have to lo in and thenI am told that it is ok for me to proceed!!!

Could some one tell me why?

I have tried to get you to remembr me but when I tick the little box I get a messge saying that i am not recognised and have input a wrong user name or password. Verry frustrating:cursing::crying::001_tt1:

Poodle

Comments

• peugeot
    peugeot Registered Posts: 624 Epic contributor 🐘
    I put a thread up over a week ago about the logging in problems but nothing seems to have been done about it. Someone on the students forum has also put a thread up saying that some of the site still isn't working correctly.

I wonder if this is where things start to go horribly downhill as they did on the old forums.
  • Baggybooks
    Baggybooks Registered Posts: 522 Epic contributor 🐘
    The site was down for a while this morning. Yesterday I managed to find a different version of the forum, but then it went!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Grrr

Grr i have to log in when hit reply then log into write reply then log in to post reply then twice to edit reply its getting rather boring now and annoying
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Problem sorted ive just clicked remember me on my log in screen
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    I have clicked remember me and I am still having to log in every time I move between pages, view a different thread, try to post and now when I click new posts.

It is driving me bonkers!!

And now when I click new posts the forum thinks I am doing a search!
Privacy Policy