Simulation ECR

Nikkih
Nikkih Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
Anyone else started the ECR Simulation?? i found it so much easier than the exma but was told it would be harder!!!

Comments

• dobbieobby
    dobbieobby Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I did it yesterday morning. I thought it went ok too! We was told that a 100% rate was extremely rare and most people have to re-sit certain questions. Anything below 80% is a fail.
  • Nikkih
    Nikkih Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
    Yeah weve been told the same
  • dobbieobby
    dobbieobby Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    One (of many!) things I cant get are the higher and lower costs. I had to put a little note on my simulation paper than I had brain freeze!
  • Ian
    Ian Registered Posts: 83 Regular contributor ⭐
    What was the simulation like for ECR?
  • angie1
    angie1 Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi, what sort of questions came up in the simulation, any odd ones ? im doing it 2mo.
  • jkc
    jkc Registered Posts: 166 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    hi im doing the simulation (sat today)
    oh mi god! no its not that bad honest
    there is a weird one on how much under over absorbed
    any one get the figures on these?
    also product ranking which i cant do as its a bit complicated?
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor 🐘
    I sat mine in September and had to rush it as I spent too much time on the FRA one earlier in the day and got told the centre was shutting at 5pm. (Don't understand how as they were having student's coming in for evening classes), managed to get it done in less than 2 hours.

Found it loads easier than the exam, I had thought I would really struggle with it but I passed.

Reember to double check the reading of the product ranking question as they give you the contribution per one thing (i.e.) machine hour then the limiting factor is the other thing (ie. labour hour)
Privacy Policy