AAT Working Mums

Nathanael
Nathanael Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
Hi there,

I'm Nathanael from the AAT Public Relations Team. I'm looking for any AAT members who mange to juggle their own business around the demends of being a busy mum.

You would be asked to provide a few details and a quote that (hopefully) may appear in the national press.

So, if you are interested and have a story to tell, please post or PM me with your details.

Thanks,
Nathanael, AAT Comms Team :001_smile:

Comments

• Orry L.Clayton
    Orry L.Clayton Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    Rather sexist I must say!

I am sure there is a number of male AAT Members whom run there own business while also being a full time parent.

If i had the opportunity and capital, I would love to run my own business. While been able to spend time with my son.
  • Sevren
    Sevren Registered Posts: 101 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I agree with Orry !

What a fantastically inspiring article it promises to be though !

As a self employed father of three children all under ten, I will of course have plenty of time to read it when it comes out.
  • Nathanael
    Nathanael Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Hi,

Just to explain that I am not being sexist. The AAT PR Team sometimes do campaigns targetting a specific audience. It just so happens that I am currently looking for people who manage the demands of motherhood and running their own practice.

However, I am always happy to hear from anyone who wishes to put themselves forward as a case study, regardless of gender. If you would like to be participate, please PM me.

Thanks,

Nathanael
Privacy Policy