AdamR banned???

Options

Comments

• Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    youve met your competition DianneW....

No competition.....unlike you two boy's.....we Molls don't have the same Alfomale domomatrix attitued........I am sure all Molls bring different qualities to the Gang.....I know my qualities ensure me a life of luxury and comfort:001_tt2::001_tt2:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    You are a monkey….you seem to know about the PG Tips ads…you appear quite 'simple'...you seem perfectly qualified!

Tea boy!!

Hey i like a cup of PG if its good enough for monkeys its enough for me
  • jilbo
    jilbo Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Now then, how many tins of blue paint do you think I'll need for you?

Hmmm... forgot about the paint, just the one will be sufficient. Could you use pearlised silk to give me a gorgeous silky sheen? :laugh:
  • Diannew
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Hey i like a cup of PG if its good enough for monkeys its enough for me

Welcome back sister........soon the Molls will out number the Male members of the Gang....and we will have to open up a recruitment agency:lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Diannew wrote: »
    Boys Boys.....stop the bickering........We need a Godfather figure to keep you two in check.........................:lol::lol:

did someone call me?? I'm available for "Godfather" roles evenings and saturdays, on Sundays I'm Grandfather:lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    well its friday i can be the fairey god mother lol

Good afternoon my fello Boss lady :lol: are the little people behaving themsevles ??? lol
  • Diannew
    Options
    did someone call me?? I'm available for "Godfather" roles evenings and saturdays, on Sundays I'm Grandfather:lol::lol:

Mmmmmmmmmmmm FG...what are your qualifications and what have you got to offer the role of Godfather......................and mor important can you keep 3 Molls....number increasing all the time......in pink champagne and silk....socks!:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    well its friday i can be the fairey god mother lol

Good afternoon my fello Boss lady :lol: are the little people behaving themsevles ??? lol

Fraid not sister...........we hearly had to use the naughty step this morning :lol::lol:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jilbo wrote: »
    Hmmm... forgot about the paint, just the one will be sufficient. Could you use pearlised silk to give me a gorgeous silky sheen? :laugh:

Just the one, eh? A smaller lass, nothing wrong with that :thumbup1:

Don't know what pearlised silk is - I'll have to ask my sock man - but as long as the soviets made it, I'll get it for you, babydoll :cool2:
  • Diannew
    Options
    Just the one, eh? A smaller lass, nothing wrong with that :thumbup1:

Don't know what pearlised silk is - I'll have to ask my sock man - but as long as the soviets made it, I'll get it for you, babydoll :cool2:

Watch out Jill.......this is the talk of a man feeling under threat from a Moll takeover....................:lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    Options
    Mmmmmmmmmmmm FG...what are your qualifications and what have you got to offer the role of Godfather......................and mor important can you keep 3 Molls....number increasing all the time......in pink champagne and silk....socks!:lol::lol:

I think the age differential between me and "The Boys" means that I have a lot more experience in looking after all 3 molls, oodles of pink champers, silk socks or stockings(:tongue_smilie:) plus my Rolls ( actually it's a 5 seater yaris verso, but don't tell anyone:lol:)

And I almost forgot, no-one needs to be painted blue! Now, whipping cream, that's a different kettle of fish
  • Diannew
    Options
    I think the age differential between me and "The Boys" means that I have a lot more experience in looking after all 3 molls, oodles of pink champers, silk socks or stockings(:tongue_smilie:) plus my Rolls ( actually it's a 5 seater yaris verso, but don't tell anyone:lol:)

I will just have to have a coffee...that being a Latte! and a meeting with my Sisters.......we will get back to you(PM I take bribes):lol::lol:
  • jilbo
    Options

I was referring to pearlised silk paint :lol:
  • LondonMatt
    Options

Woah! Hang on minute! The Godfather doesn't get molls. He's just a father figure, no real power, just ceremonial - like the Queen

Queen Farmergiles??
  • jilbo
    Options
    I will just have to have a coffee...that being a Latte! and a meeting with my Sisters.......we will get back to you(PM I take bribes):lol::lol:

Ask him about the marmite, that may swing it :laugh:
  • jilbo
    Options
    Queen Farmergiles??

On no, I've met him, farmergiles is no queen :lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    Options
    Woah! Hang on minute! The Godfather doesn't get molls. He's just a father figure, no real power, just ceremonial - like the Queen

Queen Farmergiles??

I have the experience, not as Queen but as "Chair". Forgot to mention that my hobby is being a Parish Councillor and I am Chair this year so I'm already a Godfather , of sorts!!!:lol:
  • jilbo
    Options
    Watch out Jill.......this is the talk of a man feeling under threat from a Moll takeover....................:lol::lol:

Don't worry, I've met his type before, all mouth and socks :lol:

On no, the boss is back!
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    I was referring to pearlised silk paint :lol:

…errr….I …errr...knew that …my sock man also gets my paint…..he's a sock and paint man…..
  • SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Tea anyone??
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I have some bad news guys - our "Gentlemens' Social Club" funds are running low. Our supply of "donations" is drying up and we are in danger of having our snooker cues repossessed.

Perhaps we could arrange a fundraiser? Canada Square would be a good place to start...
  • farmergiles
    Options
    AdamR wrote: »
    I have some bad news guys - our "Gentlemens' Social Club" funds are running low. Our supply of "donations" is drying up and we are in danger of having our snooker cues repossessed.

Perhaps we could arrange a fundraiser? Canada Square would be a good place to start...

This is why we need a proper, experienced Godfather. I would never let funds dry up. Every night out would be a fundraiser, plus we would go to the places who want us to brighten up their lifes and would provide eveything FREE
  • AdamR
    AdamR Registered Posts: 668 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    brighten up their lifes and would provide eveything FREE

'Scuse me? Talk like that will see your Godfather status rescinded - we are not in the business of brightening up other people's lives and we certainly don't do anything for FREE!:mad:
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    adamr wrote: »
    'scuse me? Talk like that will see your godfather status rescinded - we are not in the business of brightening up other people's lives and we certainly don't do anything for free!:mad:

yeah pipe down farmer boy!!!
  • LondonMatt
    Options

Hmmmm… you think we've been spending too much on socks and paint? Do you know any good sock and paint men??

How about a 'charity' fun run? We could all dress up as our favourite criminal - Al Capone, the Richardsons, Fred 'the shred' etc. Arrange a run down Bond Street, snatching jewellery (and cups of tea for Seany) as we go?

Perhaps we could pimp Seanyboy out aswell? I here the local primary school needs another dinner lady…Seany would be great at that!
  • jilbo
    Options
    Boys, boys, I think farmer was referring to the 'other people' providing everything for FREE
  • SeanyBoy
    Options
    londonmatt wrote: »
    hmmmm… you think we've been spending too much on socks and paint? Do you know any good sock and paint men??

How about a 'charity' fun run? We could all dress up as our favourite criminal - al capone, the richardsons, fred 'the shred' etc. Arrange a run down bond street, snatching jewellery (and cups of tea for seany) as we go?

Perhaps we could pimp me out aswell? I here the local primary school needs another dinner lady…i would be great at that!

lol your great at them insults matt!!
  • farmergiles
    Options
    'Scuse me? Talk like that will see your Godfather status rescinded - we are not in the business of brightening up other people's lives and we certainly don't do anything for FREE!:mad:

Ah, youth...the inability to read between the lines:lol:That is a euphemism for "we will brighten up their lives, whether they want us to or not"!!!!! & "they will provide everything for free, whether they want to or not"

This has got to be the reason for enlisting the services of a more mature "Godfather"
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    Biys, boys, I think farmer was referring to the 'other people' providing everything for FREE

That damn old Queen, he has never been good at communicationing :thumbdown:
  • LondonMatt
    Options
    SeanyBoy wrote: »
    lol your great at them insults matt!!

"Pillock" is a great one...one of my favourites infact....you can use it if you want?
Privacy Policy