AdamR banned???

Comments

• SeanyBoy
    SeanyBoy Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor 🐘
    jilbo wrote: »
    You mean you've already forgotten what your 'lovely' Molls drink? :thumbdown:

pink champagne.. like i would forget a thing like that! :thumbup:
  • jilbo
    jilbo Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    SeanyBoy wrote: »

You are forgiven :biggrin:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️

Ok!!! I will forgive you for all your outbursts today....it can't be easy handling three Molls on your own........................I was starting to think that this was the end of our Gang.......but you have made a good effort to keep the "family" together.........:lol::lol::lol:
  • jilbo
    Sorry Dianne but it's time for me to go home, I know I'm leaving things in your very capable hands :thumbsup: Don't take any nonsense from them. And Seanyboy I may be back later so no funny business :lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Sorry Dianne but it's time for me to go home, I know I'm leaving things in your very capable hands :thumbsup: Don't take any nonsense from them. And Seanyboy I may be back later so no funny business :lol:

:glare:
  • SeanyBoy
    Diannew wrote: »
    Ok!!! I will forgive you for all your outbursts today....it can't be easy handling three Molls on your own........................I was starting to think that this was the end of our Gang.......but you have made a good effort to keep the "family" together.........:lol::lol::lol:

:001_wub:
  • Diannew

Take care Jill.......No problem......in full control:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Take care Jill.......No problem......in full control:lol::lol:

so just me and you eh dianne??

do you think you can resist the charms of this young gangster? :cool2:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    FG your a slave to these molls old man.. whats going on??

are those "queen" taunts really true??

Queen taunts are NOT true but age teaches you that if you treat the ladies with respect you get on in life better.:thumbup1:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    What is going on here?? I turn my back for an afternoon and yous lot gets all steamy, with your whips, leads, the biting of young men...:ohmy: I swear, I even saw a hole punch in there as well!! A hole punch!! I don't want to know what yous are doing with that….:huh:

Anyway, I thought I'd try to get the thread back onto more pressing gang related busines; We still need a gang mascot!

Suggestions? (And no gerbils SeanyBoy!! :mad2:)
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Looks like Jill missed the champers...

PINK-CHAMPAGNE.gif
  • Diannew
    LondonMatt wrote: »
    What is going on here?? I turn my back for an afternoon and yous lot gets all steamy, with your whips, leads, the biting of young men...:ohmy: I swear, I even saw a hole punch in there as well!! A hole punch!! I don't want to know what yous are doing with that….:huh:

Anyway, I thought I'd try to get the thread back onto more pressing gang related busines; We still need a gang mascot!

Suggestions? (And no gerbils SeanyBoy!! :mad2:)

That will teach you to go off for the afternoon...................:lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    CJC wrote: »

PINK-CHAMPAGNE.gif

Well done CJ.............................only it's a bit late...and I am driving:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy

PINK-CHAMPAGNE.gif

dont you have any beer in there cjc
  • LondonMatt
    That Seanyboy is such a "card":lol::lol:
    just be careful, young man, I'm still able to administer a fairly swift thick ear, something, obviously, your mum didn't do often enough:lol::lol:

Will you two get a room! Your role playing is quite disturbing…. :001_unsure:
  • farmergiles

Do you want a thick ear as well??:glare:
  • SeanyBoy

lol i burst out laughing when i read that!!! my colleuge sat next to me thinks im going nuts!! :laugh:
  • LondonMatt
    Do you want a thick ear as well??:glare:

That’s far too kinky for me….I prefer my ladies to be less…errr... man-like….:001_unsure:

Sorry, you'll just have to stick with SeanyBoy for now....:001_tongue:
  • Diannew
    lol i burst out laughing when i read that!!! my colleuge sat next to me thinks im going nuts!! :laugh:

I know the Gang has to look out for each other..................but don't be looking for those sort of expenses.............the gang's Accountant will not fall for that one:lol::lol:
  • SeanyBoy
    Do you want me to lick your ear as well??:001_tt1:

Farmer keep them messages to matt in the pm's please... you will get a better response from matt that way too.. he likes to keep things private (so ive heard)
  • Diannew
    Farmer keep them messages to matt in the pm's please... you will get a better response from matt that way too.. he likes to keep things private (so ive heard)

Time for this Moll to get into the Bently:lol::lol: and head off home.

Be good!!
  • SeanyBoy
    Time for this Moll to get into the Bently:lol::lol: and head off home.

Be good!!

see ya tommorow!! :001_tt2:
  • LondonMatt

Yes I do. I don't like my fellow gangstas/subordinates/tea boys to know too much about my personal habits……I'm like the sexy band member who's secretly married, they don't tell anyone so the fans can keep dreaming he is available….I don't tell yous lot about my personal life, that way you can carry on dreaming about me :cool2:
  • SeanyBoy
    Yes I do. I don't like my fellow gangstas/subordinates/tea boys to know too much about my personal habits……I'm like the sexy band member who's secretly married, they don't tell anyone so the fans can keep dreaming he is available….I don't tell yous lot about my personal life, that way you can carry on dreaming about me :cool2:

wow matt... i bet your a dream come true for every man & woman out there!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

share your secret with us!! :laugh:
  • SeanyBoy
    off to college now... i will be back tomorrow!

FG, Matt i leave you both to it :001_tt1:
  • LondonMatt
    wow matt... i bet your a dream come true for every man & woman out there!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

share your secret with us!! :laugh:

Well they wouldn't be secrets if I told everyone….but…..I'll give you a clue…..they include blue paint, fresh socks, a feather duster and a hole punch....:huh:
  • LondonMatt
    off to college now... i will be back tomorrow!

Clown…?

Sheesh, they really are letting any old riff-raff in nowadays :glare:
  • farmergiles
    Even I am off to college now, see you all tomorrow
  • jilbo

PINK-CHAMPAGNE.gif

:ohmy: CJC, I do hope you saved me a glass. I'll bring the raspberries tomorrow :thumbup1:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I'm sure I can rustle up another bottle :001_smile:
Privacy Policy