Netherlands VAT 66

Options
Sevren
Sevren Registered Posts: 101 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hello all,

I am struggling with the Dutch language and can't find the appropriate VAT 66 form to download - can anybody supply me with a link or the form ?

Many thanks

Comments

• Nilesh Mandvia
    Nilesh Mandvia Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    You have to request VAT 66 from HMRC. It is a Certificate of Status of Taxable Person. If you call vat national help line, they will order one for you. (I assume that Dutch vat office requested a vat 66 form from you).
  • Sevren
    Options
    Hello Nilesh - sorry, I wasn't very clear in my post - I have the VAT 66 certificate from HMRC but understand that Netherlands is similar to other EU countries in that I need to claim the money back on their (Netherlands) specific form.

This is an annual headache with questionable results but this is the first Dutch one I have done !

Many thanks
  • Nilesh Mandvia
    Nilesh Mandvia Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    My understanding is that you have to register with Netherland Vat authority in order to get vat back?

Here is a link to Netherland's website.

http://www.belastingdienst.nl/variabel/buitenland/en/business_taxpayers/business_taxpayers-120.html

HTP
  • Sevren
    Options
    Very helpful - many thanks for taking the trouble.
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    You may find it easier to use an agent to do all this for you.

We have used the VAT Clearing House before.
  • Sevren
    Options
    Thanks Dean - worth thinking about - this is a hassle every year with poor results !
Privacy Policy