June Exam

fatandforty
fatandforty Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Am I right in thinking I should be able to find my table number by now? And if so how? I have had a look but can't find it on here anywhere.
ยซ1

Comments

• ema192
    ema192 Registered Posts: 107 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Log into your student aat account then click on my exam details and you should find it there, I have mine :-S desk 28 scary!!!
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Desk 13 would be scary!!
  • ema192
    any desk is scary to me!! ha ha
  • Esme
    Esme Registered Posts: 711 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Lol.. which exam are you taking?
  • ema192
    Intermediate FRA, I dont feel to bad about doin the actual questions its just anything like tests/exams get me all worked up
  • fatandforty
    Thanks have found it now - desk 6 - absolutely terrifying!!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    desk number 1 for me on both exams - means i am the only one in the room. nothing worse than just me and the invigilator - i would rather be in a roomful.

last year my invigilator fell asleep and woke herself up by snoring

Tracy
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    table 6 for monday then table 5 for thursday !!!

bring it on ?
  • Toffeemadblue
    Toffeemadblue Registered Posts: 102 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Lucky 35 (i hope)
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Thanks for that, I didn't think to look online I have been waiting for the details to come by post.

I have Desk 18, 28, and 26 for the Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.

One of them has to be lucky I hope!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    39 for the monday for me
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    No.62 for me !

Tuesday...

Anyone taking the IAC exam at the London SMA ?
  • lorraine
    lorraine Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Esme wrote: ยป
    Desk 13 would be scary!!

i sat at 13 before was a bit scared but passed thank god! i guess it can be lucky
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    taskey wrote: ยป
    desk number 1 for me on both exams - means i am the only one in the room. nothing worse than just me and the invigilator - i would rather be in a roomful.

last year my invigilator fell asleep and woke herself up by snoring

Tracy
    When I sat AAT intermediate exams the first time round years ago I was the only one in the room for my exams as well.

The invigiliator did not go as far as fall asleep though but kept sticking her head out the door to talk to people in the corridor and read her paper etc.

The reading was not too bad but the up and down to the door was a pain in the butt.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I am Desk 14 does that mean the person sitting next to me will be unlucky but I will be lucky?:001_unsure:
  • PAMDILL
    I have just checked and I am desk 2 on Monday and Desk 1 on Thursday, hope that does not mean I am going to be in there on my own on Thursday.

There were lots of students at Kaplan Glasgow Centre for exams at intermediate level, anyone out there in forum land sitting Unit 8 & 9 at Kaplan Glasgow?
  • jewels.p
    I think last year my Desk Number was 12 or something around that number but when I got there there was only about 6 sitting the exam. How does that work then?:confused1:
  • PAMDILL
    I think last year my Desk Number was 12 or something around that number but when I got there there was only about 6 sitting the exam. How does that work then?:confused1:
    Someone can't count?
  • jewels.p
    Someone can't count?

Or maybe I was supposed to divide it by 2 to get the correct answer (and show my workings of course):laugh:
  • A-Vic
    We had a right mix up in december over AAT seating numbers and the number the college gave us took them ten mins to work out where to put us
  • PAMDILL
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    We had a right mix up in december over AAT seating numbers and the number the college gave us took them ten mins to work out where to put us
    You wonder if it really makes a difference as long as you put your correct name on your answer paper.
  • jewels.p
    A-Vic wrote: ยป

The College I sat my exam at had double booked the room. So they had to get another room and there ended up being an Architect Exam and the AAT Exam in one room but still you had to sit at the desk numbered whatever your number was. :thumbdown:
  • A-Vic
    lol am not even sitting the exam at the college i go to, its in the middle of the town (one i dont live in) so having to do a practise run to find the place next weekend, o and dont drive public transport as well (o joy)
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    never get ther if you were using public transport ?
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    ah i have my desk number - 21 isnt that bad though! its my age and my internal phone number at work!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    ah i have my desk number - 21 isnt that bad though! its my age and my internal phone number at work!

that has got to be lucky!!!

Tracy
  • Pigpen
    Pigpen Registered Posts: 331 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Desk 1 - So its either just me or I was very keen and entered before anyone else

Hopefully snow won't effect exams this time lol!
  • PAMDILL
    Pigpen wrote: ยป
    Desk 1 - So its either just me or I was very keen and entered before anyone else

Hopefully snow won't effect exams this time lol!
    I am desk 1 at one of my exams as well, will check with you after and see if the 2 of us were the only ones at our respective centres, I know I was not sharp off the mark with entering.
  • cs_1988
    cs_1988 Registered Posts: 231 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I do homestudy, and am doing PCR PEV and DFS. I opened the textbooks for the first time last week. I do this every time and always decide next time i will start a lot earlier, never happens!

Can i have a heads up from someone that does the same, so i know i'm not the only dick studying AAT?

My motto in life, fall behind early so you have longer to catch up :tongue_smilie:
  • fatandforty
    Last year when I was taking my bookkeeping exams we had to set out the tables and chairs before we could start!!
Privacy Policy