Studdent Fees

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
HI All

Just checked MAAT and are AAT not sending out letters to remind you when your fees are due does anyone know?

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    HI All

Just checked MAAT and are AAT not sending out letters to remind you when your fees are due does anyone know?

I phoned them about this yesterday, the fee thats showing up (the annual fee i take it?) they don't send the invoice out until 01/09/09.

I was panacing because it said you wouldn't get your exam results until your paid your fees lol but phoned and confirmed that's not the case for my annual fee anyway..

Hope that made sense :glare:
  • A-Vic
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    I phoned them about this yesterday, the fee thats showing up (the annual fee i take it?) they don't send the invoice out until 01/09/09.

I was panacing because it said you wouldn't get your exam results until your paid your fees lol but phoned and confirmed that's not the case for my annual fee anyway..

Hope that made sense :glare:

Thats cool cause am sure mine isnt due till end of september anyway and last year i paid it way to earlly i just didnt wana have to repay the admin fee if i was late
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    i've just had a letter from them this morn reminding my fee of ยฃ72 is due for renewal at 1st sept....
  • A-Vic
    i've just had a letter from them this morn reminding my fee of ยฃ72 is due for renewal at 1st sept....

Wow there keen arnt they
  • AK002

I heard you were going to pay for mine too :001_tongue:
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Wow there keen arnt they

Yep. Hence why they are already showing it as 'outstanding' on the My fees section..

Chancers!
  • A-Vic
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    I heard you were going to pay for mine too :001_tongue:

Yep. Hence why they are already showing it as 'outstanding' on the My fees section..

Chancers!

Yep mine too and mine arnt due till end of september
  • AK002
    Mine was waiting for me on the doorstep when I got in tonight!
  • A-Vic
    One thing i would like to know is why when i first registered for AAT it was in october 2007 paid the fee's ect is it now due 1st of September ??? i feel like am been juped somehow??
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i've just paid mine. only so i can get my results. i am sure it gets earlier every year.

Tracy
  • PAMDILL
    PAMDILL Registered Posts: 721 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I got my reminder when I went home last night as well. Maybe their 'year' runs from September to Septmeber?
  • A-Vic
    So say you only became a student in Feb for June exams how does that work???
Privacy Policy