Mysteries of the universe.....

2Β»

Comments

• Bookworm55
    Bookworm55 Registered Posts: 479 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Why is it that when someone asks you for the time, they usually point to their wrist, but when asking you where the nearest toilet is, they never point to their crotch?
    whats the difference between d and double d(other than happiness)

I may be wrong, but isn't DD half-way between a D-cup and an E-cup?
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ

I may be wrong, but isn't DD half-way between a D-cup and an E-cup?

Why is it a "cup" when everyone uses a mug and why a cup when they wouldn't actually fit into a cup?:lol::lol::lol:
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Ok am i the only person thinking we have reached the point of mark becoming very dodgy with his questions :lol:hmmm
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Why is it a "cup" when everyone uses a mug and why a cup when they wouldn't actually fit into a cup?:lol::lol::lol:

Because they come in CUP-ples..............:lol::lol:
  • farmergiles
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    Because they come in CUP-ples..............:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Excellent answer :lol::lol::lol: don't make me laugh out loud it hurts my throat :lol:
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    Ok am i the only person thinking we have reached the point of mark becoming very dodgy with his questions :lol:hmmm

it was a perfectly normal question.........

....so i see that the double sizes are like half sizes between !!!!

well that answers that one......

and to the pointing when talking to people.....how about when people tlak about wanna a cuppa.......and they make the shimmy sign with their hand !!!

has anyone tried to drink a cuppa while doing to shimmy sign !!!tea all down me tie !:crying:
  • farmergiles
    jilt wrote: Β»
    Excellent answer :lol::lol::lol: don't make me laugh out loud it hurts my throat :lol:

Poor Jilt, you obviously need something to squirt into the back of your throat to take away the pain.......I mean a vick spray, Mark:lol::lol::lol:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Poor Jilt, you obviously need something to squirt into the back of your throat to take away the pain.......I mean a vick spray, Mark:lol::lol::lol:

:bored: back to the smut.........or is it the guy with no eyes :laugh:
  • farmergiles
    jilt wrote: Β»
    :bored: back to the smut.........or is it the guy with no eyes :laugh:

Me????? Smut????????? no way:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    There's a short stretch of road near me that tends to get a fair bit of surface water after particularly heavy rain, they put up a sign saying "Road Liable to Flooding". Why is it there, what is this strange metaphysical statement for? Either the road is flooded or it's not, knowing it has this odd ontological state of being liable to be flooded adds not one jot (or indeed tittle) to your decision making while driving.

Bizarre.
  • mark130273
    I mean a vick spray, Mark:lol::lol::lol:

what are you trying to say ???:confused1:

:tongue_smilie:
  • LondonMatt
    LondonMatt Registered Posts: 1,110 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Why do biros come with lids? They seem to work fine without lids, and you lose the lids 5 minutes after getting them out anyway.
  • marknotgeorge
    marknotgeorge Registered Posts: 158 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Why do biros come with lids? They seem to work fine without lids, and you lose the lids 5 minutes after getting them out anyway.

The lid is to stop the pen obscuring the 'Matt luvs A-Vic TLND' on the inside of your pencil case. :lol:
  • A-Vic
    The lid is to stop the pen obscuring the 'Matt luvs A-Vic TLND' on the inside of your pencil case. :lol:

:ohmy:
  • mark130273
    does time exist ?

Time has a simple answer. It doesn’t exist. There are only instantaneous configurations of matter. Time is there so that we can understand that there is a different configuration before us. Time is a framework that humans created to make sense of motion and decay of matter
  • A-Vic
    does time exist ?

Time has a simple answer. It doesn’t exist. There are only instantaneous configurations of matter. Time is there so that we can understand that there is a different configuration before us. Time is a framework that humans created to make sense of motion and decay of matter

SPAMBOT :lol:
  • mark130273
    hey you !!! dont start that one again ?
  • LondonMatt

What are you on about?? :confused1: I'm not ashamed of my love for A-Vic, everyone knows about it.

I shout it from the rooftops! :thumbup:
  • mark130273
    i thought i seen you on the news ......was you the one wearing the spidermans outfit ?
  • LondonMatt
    i thought i seen you on the news ......was you the one wearing the spidermans outfit ?

Nah, that's LondonNatt, I wear the Superman outfit - much cooler :thumbup1:

LondonNatt comes up to help me shout, but he doesn't like A-Vic - thinks I could "do better", the checky sod.
  • Cullen
    Cullen Registered Posts: 592 Epic contributor 🐘
    Er, this evil twin you have, is he checky like houndstooth or does he veer more towards the tartan?

A Vic comes from the land of Gracie Fields and The Cowie Owie. That makes her a Northern Star.
  • A-Vic
    Nah, that's LondonNatt, I wear the Superman outfit - much cooler :thumbup1:

LondonNatt comes up to help me shout, but he doesn't like A-Vic - thinks I could "do better", the checky sod.

I couldnt agree more i think granny off beverly hill billies is more to LondonNatts suitablity.

"takes a bow" to cullens nice works :001_smile:
  • mark130273
    i always get you two mixed up.........LondonNatt is he the same one i seen on the news last week streaking at the cricket !! or was that you ?:laugh:
Privacy Policy