I got a Power Plate!!

sarahwilson
sarahwilson Registered Posts: 567 Epic contributor 🐘
Its my birthday and I got one of those vibrating plate trainer things, trouble is I don't really know what to with it!! Any ideas anyone? I stood on it today and watched the blubber fly for a minute or two but rapidly became depressed and climbed off to the amusement of the junior wilsons who then spent ten minutes trying to make the cat stand on it!!

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    happy birthday

i would just sit on it and let it all wobble, how much fun would that be

tracy
  • sarahwilson
    Its quite an alarming sensation feeling all your fat jiggling around, it kept me out of greggs today anyway:lol:
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Happy birthday, young lady.
  • Kecak
    Kecak Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    Can't think of 1 single reply that doesn't descend into filth...
  • Ponder
    Ponder Registered Posts: 97 Regular contributor ⭐
    Happy Birthday!!!

Have a great day.
    Sounds wibbly... the flat, not you :p
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Happy birthday Sarah!
  • Buff
    Buff Registered Posts: 275 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    happy birthday :-)

I used these at the Gym, they're great - but they DO come witha health warning. IE, as a gym goer I was informed I was to do no more than 30 minutes per day excercise with the machine in 1 minute sessions.

Set to high frequency, 60 seconds, do press ups on it, lie on your back and hold a stomach crunch on it, to tricep dips on it, attach rope to the handles and pull them up in front of your chest.

I found that doing chest inclines with 60kg weights on each pec wasn't as much hard work as doing slow pressups for 1 minute on that machine. Really tones up so what a pressie! And it's the only proves piece of aparatus to combat cellulite!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Happy Birthday

But wow reading this i feel so lazy and unfit only exersize i get is runing up and down stairs about 50 times a day
  • sarahwilson
    Aw thanks everyone!!

I wish I could do all that on it Buff, I'll end up falling on my face on it, but my cheekbones will be ever so defined!:lol::lol:
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Kecak wrote: Β»
    Can't think of 1 single reply that doesn't descend into filth...
    Welcome to my world!!

And happy Birthday Sarah.
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Buff wrote: Β»
    I found that doing chest inclines with 60kg weights on each pec wasn't as much hard work as doing slow pressups for 1 minute on that machine. Really tones up so what a pressie! And it's the only proves piece of aparatus to combat cellulite!
    I just got back from the gym and now feeling I didn't do nearly enough :001_unsure:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Its my birthday and I got one of those vibrating plate trainer things, trouble is I don't really know what to with it!! Any ideas anyone? I stood on it today and watched the blubber fly for a minute or two but rapidly became depressed and climbed off to the amusement of the junior wilsons who then spent ten minutes trying to make the cat stand on it!!

Happy Birthday Sarah............have a wonderful day !!!!!!:001_wub:
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Happy Birthday!!!!

Ooer Missus, I dare not say what you should do with your present!!!

Enjoy your day!
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    happy bday and as for the present that evryone is avoiding the OBVIOUS answer !!!!

SIT ON IT !!!
Privacy Policy