Cash Management & Credit Control Question

Geordie_Online
Geordie_Online Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
Hello.

I would like to know, what is the correct way to communicate a refusal of credit to a customer?

Can somebody please help me out here.

Thank you.

Comments

• MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    wouldnt say im an expert but be polite and professional; it may be an oversight and in the future they may be allowed credit if they come back to you - being polite should gurantee that they come back!

Something like:

After reviewing your details, we are unable to open an account / grant this request for credit for you at this time.

This should basically keep them sweet - credit isnt anything to do with the supplier as its not something that is controlled at that end; the supplier just has internal procedure that need to be adhered to.
  • chrislloyd
    chrislloyd Registered Posts: 24 New contributor 🐸
    im a credit controller

put something along the lines of

after reveiwing your financial status and references we are unable to offer you a credit account in this moment of time. we will however open a pro-forma account for you and this will be reviewed in 6 months
  • kellyriddell
    kellyriddell Registered Posts: 84 Regular contributor ⭐
    Totally agree with chrislloyd on that one, by setting up a pro forma account they are still using your business and there is little risk to the company as they are paying instantly. Keeps both parties happy.
  • Hijax
    Hijax Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    about average percentage

Can anyone tell me the pass average percentage of cash management and credit control.
  • Hijax
    Hijax Registered Posts: 6 New contributor 🐸
    about pass percentages in cmcc

can anyone tell me for to pass in credit management simulation how much percentage we have to get??

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Privacy Policy