My boss has got a jelly bean stuck up her nose.

speegs
speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
Oh This is too funny.

My boss, who can be a bit evil when she wants to be, has just got a jelly bean stuck up her nostril.

Now this leaves me in a bit of a dilemma. I am the office's first aider at work, but I am finding it too funny to deal with and can't stop laughing. I have sent her off to hospital to have it "exstracted".

:lol::lol::lol:

Speegs
Β«1

Comments

• umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    speegs wrote: Β»
    Oh This is too funny.

. I have sent her off to hospital to have it "exstracted".

have u pushed it bit further :thumbup:
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    ROFL :lol::lol::lol:
  • speegs
    What does ROFL mean?
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    have u pushed it bit further :thumbup:

They USE to be my favourite sweets..........................thank you:lol::lol:

You will have to rename them Jelly Greens!!!:lol::lol: Sorry !!sad I know:lol:
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    What does ROFL mean?

Rolling on the floor laughing :thumbup:
  • speegs
    Dianne really!! You are so naughty. I have just laughed out loud at your "Jelly Greens" gag. I don't get on with the buggers in my office so I don't talk to them unless I have to, but now they want to know what I am laughing at. I love it when they are so nosey. ha ha nosey get it?
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Oh This is too funny.

My boss, who can be a bit evil when she wants to be, has just got a jelly bean stuck up her nostril.

Now this leaves me in a bit of a dilemma. I am the office's first aider at work, but I am finding it too funny to deal with and can't stop laughing. I have sent her off to hospital to have it "exstracted".

Speegs

It begs the question "Why would she get a jelly bean stuck up her nose?":laugh::laugh:

Is this some new deviant sexual practise that we don't know about:lol::lol::lol:
  • Diannew
    Dianne really!! You are so naughty. I have just laughed out loud at your "Jelly Greens" gag. I don't get on with the buggers in my office so I don't talk to them unless I have to, but now they want to know what I am laughing at. I love it when they are so nosey. ha ha nosey get it?

Sorry!!! Don't tell them they will probably say it is snot funny:lol::lol:

Think I need to grow up :lol:
  • Diannew
    It begs the question "Why would she get a jelly bean stuck up her nose?":laugh::laugh:

Is this some new deviant sexual practise that we don't know about:lol::lol::lol:

It must be .....someone has already BEAN there and done that...and has the T shirt..............:001_wub:
  • speegs
    I bought some jelly beans for my niece and left them on my desk. They took it upon themselves to just steal the jelly greens while I was at lunch and eat them. When I got back they were throwing them at each other and one lucky shot when straight up my bosses nose. That'll teach them for stealing things.
  • speegs
    It's snot nice to steal and it's snot clever.
  • speegs
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    It must be .....someone has already BEAN there and done that...and has the T shirt..............:001_wub:

funnily enough this particular boss is preggers at the moment so someone really has been there are got the t-shirt.
  • Diannew
    funnily enough this particular boss is preggers at the moment so someone really has been there are got the t-shirt.

Oh no!!!!! now she will get all sorts of jokes about naming her baby bean:001_wub:
  • speegs
    :lol::lol:My brother got a peanut stuck in his ear once. We ended up pouring in chocolate and it came out a Treet.
  • farmergiles
    farmergiles Registered Posts: 1,693 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ

so she is feeling "bunged up" in more ways than one, then:lol::lol::lol:
  • speegs
    This is great because all the noisy little shits in my office have no idea why I am laughing so much. :thumbup::001_tt2::lol:
  • umerali2003
    umerali2003 Registered Posts: 400 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Diannew wrote: Β»
    They USE to be my favourite sweets..........................thank you

hahaha :lol:
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Has anyone seen the movie Heartbreak Kid with Ben Stiller ?

Your story reminds me of the bit in mexico when his wife gets a massive headache pill stuck up her nose !!!

Try and check it out on youtube if ya get a chance...lol
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Oh This is too funny.

Speegs

got to take picture and put on youtube.....
  • speegs
    got to take picture and put on youtube.....

Unfortunately this is not an option as my boss is currently in A & E at UCL Hospital being laughed at, whoops I mean, looked at.
  • mark130273
    Unfortunately this is not an option as my boss is currently in A & E at UCL Hospital being laughed at, whoops I mean, looked at.

i can imagine it was just so funny.......have to ask why was the jelly bean up there ?
  • speegs
    Someone threw it at her and I guess they had a bloody good shot. :001_tt2:
  • mark130273
    Someone threw it at her and I guess they had a bloody good shot. :001_tt2:

good.....should play for england....with a shot like that.....
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor 🐘
    Ha, Ha,

My son got an apple seed stuck in his belly button a couple of years ago, and had a fit when the thought a tree was going to grow!

My daughter also got a bead stuck up her nose, but in her panic managed to blow it back out again, these memories still make me laugh when I think about them - does that make me a bad mum??
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Now i know where Diane was coming from in the other thread LOLOL!!
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    I wouldn't wanna be there when ya boss sneezes !
  • speegs
    Just got in to the office this morning to find an email saying she finally left A & E at 3am this morning. She ended up having to have a local anaestetic in order for the Jelly Green to be extracted.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid cow! that will teach to steal my sweeties. And they were going to be a gift for my extremely brave niece who has been in hospital with burns and kidney failure. Poor little sausage.

Speegs
  • AK002
    So what happened? How did it get up there?
  • speegs
    OH AK002 read the thread I have already explained this twice. Someone, with a bloody good shot, threw it at her and it went straight up her nose.
  • AK002
    Hmm.. dyfing the laws of gravity lol?!
Privacy Policy