Just 18 more days

Marga
Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
and we will know our results....NOW i am getting scared!
ยซ13

Comments

• mini_schnauzer
    mini_schnauzer Registered Posts: 347 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    OMG that has come round really quick. That means I'll be another year older, as its my birthday the next day!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Marga wrote: ยป
    and we will know our results....NOW i am getting scared!
    I am scared too! I so hope I passed!
  • Marga
    how many results are you waiting for?

and mini we dont get older we get wiser , more experienced and more knowledgeable ....
  • Rinske
    Just two, PEV and PCR, how about you?
  • Marga
    oh you are ahead of me then!

I sat IAC, FRA and ECR ... if i pass...beside celebrating it i will then book myself for DFS and MAC for June!
  • mini_schnauzer
    mini_schnauzer Registered Posts: 347 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I sat DFS and BTC.
  • messedup89
    messedup89 Registered Posts: 1,281 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Just waiting on DFS
  • Rinske
    I will book myself for DFS in June as well, whether I pass or not. Just not sure if I will do the resits in June as well if I didn't pass. But will see that when I know the results I suppose.

It's just that lately I've been trying to do a bit much at the same time, so now I got one skilltest for auditing booked for the 8th of February and I hope to book CMCC soon too, so I can focus on Unit 10 and DFS until June!

I just started on chapter 1 of the DFS book today and submitted a weaknesses list for unit 10 yesterday and when I get that back, I know if I can stick to this subject and how to get on with things.

If I did pass them, I will be very happy and celebrate it big style though!

How did you find FRA and ECR? Which one is IAC again?
  • messedup89
    i dont remember IAC?
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i dont remember IAC?

Introductory Accounting. That's the Diploma Route I cant remember what it's called NVQ Route
  • messedup89
    ah we didnt have that at NVQ. We had ecr, fra and prar (preparing reports and returns and returns i think)
  • jewels.p
    ECR and FRA are Intermediate Level. IAC is the First Year Level. Did you start on Intermediate?
  • messedup89
    yer. I had done A levels in accounting and business so started at intermediate
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    o lord feel sick again memories of walking out of that exam room - o well at least we will know :(
  • Sandra
    Sandra Registered Posts: 20 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Does anyone know when the chief assessors reports are posted onto the site?
  • A-Vic
    i think around the same time
  • Sandra
    Thanks - reading them is a bit like torturing yourself after the event when its too late to change anything..........oh well nothing to do except wait and enrol on floristry course!
  • A-Vic
    Sandra wrote: ยป
    Thanks - reading them is a bit like torturing yourself after the event when its too late to change anything..........oh well nothing to do except wait and enrol on floristry course!

ooo ooo save me a place in the line lol

Good luck tho :)
  • Sandra
    and you...........everything crossed!
  • keane155
    keane155 Registered Posts: 404 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Dreading getting the result, I know I've failed ECR!
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Great! I can now worry about results whilst sitting a mock CCM on Thursday :(
  • A-Vic
    worst one is our tutors get them 3 days before we do and on the week of half-term :( well two weeks today we will be out of our misery
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    :( Yup 2 weeks today and i'll get those 2 horrible letters.. "N" & "Unsecessful"
  • jewels.p
    I am really worried about ECR. Went in confident and came out totally deflated. It was a nightmare for me :sad:
  • sunshine2010
    sunshine2010 Registered Posts: 45 Regular contributor โญ
    booo
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    worst one is our tutors get them 3 days before we do and on the week of half-term :( well two weeks today we will be out of our misery

do they ? i did not know that. Wish we got our results sooner the wait is a killer, i think i have passed ptc but failed pcr x
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I am really worried about ECR. Went in confident and came out totally deflated. It was a nightmare for me

I was actually the opposite for ECR when i sat it... and passed :) You'll be fine!!
  • messedup89
    things can be better than you think.
    I did FRA and went in thinking i didnt stand a chance, came out thinking that was easy and passed.
    Sat PCR in June last year, went in feeling i didnt stand a chance, came out certain i'd failed........... and passed!

You never know :)
  • Rinske
    I remember doing FRA and ECR together and I felt so certain about FRA and so insecure about ECR when I went in.
    When I came out it was the other way around and when the results came I passed both!

I did PEV and PRC in December and hope I passed, but am not sure about either. Although I think I deserve a pass for turning up and finding the location of the exams alone! (took me 1 hour to find it on the first day, I went an hour early with the idea it should be only 5 minutes away from the station, so easily to find, but after 45 minutes I could just not find it and everyone I asked sent me to another wrong direction, it was a nightmare... )
    And then the second exam we had a few payroll people in it as well, who started asking about tables and such in the middle of the exam to the invigiwhatsitcalledperson and they all asked out loud for it, as they couldn't work out the tax deductions otherwise.
    Normally wouldn't bother me, but for some reason, I got totally distracted from what I was doing!

Anyways, before I torture you all with another one of my posts, let's hope for some good news in two weeks time for everyone! :)
  • A-Vic
    funny thing is tho have you noticed the amount of people on-line is now growing again as always at these times of year - hey were AATers for life not just for results lol
  • jewels.p
    AK002 wrote: ยป
    I was actually the opposite for ECR when i sat it... and passed :) You'll be fine!!

I was pretty confident as I had attempted all past papers and when I went in to the Exam this paper was totally different. There were even a couple of errors in the paper that had not been picked up by the proof-readers. One of them being in the Process Account. I reckon I wouldave got full marks on that question if the Output had been correct. I spent ages trying to figure out why I couldnt get it to balance only to be told later that there was an error in the paper. I couldave spent that time I wasted looking at other areas I was struggling with!
Privacy Policy