Sweetpotato Chips Registered Posts: 173 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
I got out of bed....its been a slow day so far sorry LOL

Comments

• Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    did you fall out of bed? :p
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    The funniest thing this week for me was a story from a colleague in the factory, one of the guys went missing and the supervisors went to search for him, but couldn't find him at first.
    They looked everywhere where he could be and in the end it appeared the guy went asleep at the back hidden behind tins, on some pallets, covered himself with a big black sack. They found him only because the black sack was moving. He was apparently quite fast asleep too, as he never heard them coming and they had to wake him up when they found him.

He got caught and fired though...
  • Marga
    Marga Registered Posts: 981 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    the funniest thing is that i sent the joke about the tax to my collegues and all of them asked for a refund :lol:
  • Rinske
    Marga wrote: ยป
    the funniest thing is that i sent the joke about the tax to my collegues and all of them asked for a refund
    Always good to know... :lol:
  • Diannew
    Diannew Registered Posts: 2,814 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    Always good to know... :lol:

All the males where I work reckon they should be paying capital gains........but they couldn't provide the evidence LOL
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    All the males where I work reckon they should be paying capital gains........but they couldn't provide the evidence LOL
    Nope still not rolling around the floor in fits come on guys !!! baby is not well and I definantly need cheering up !! Not that thats any of your problems !!! LOL
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    funniest thing was someone texed me saying that i hadnt sent him a joke today!

so i ended up sending him about 20 jokes one after another !!
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hmm...had my annual diabetic retinal screening.
    Took my dad down to Truro for his radiotherapy (a touch of skin cancer, nothing too serious).
    Had my debit card declined on a transaction... cue embarrassment and panic trip to the bank to make sure my money hadn't mysteriously disappeared; it hadn't) .

Nope, nothing hilarious there.
  • truecockney
    truecockney Registered Posts: 94 Regular contributor โญ
    This wasn't today (slow day here too), but I'm sure this counts towards something as I couldnt stop laughing (whether through embarrassment or unbelievableness, I have no idea)!

Last Halloween I answered my home phone and, as it was the time of the night when my mum usually calls I decided to be Halloweeny and alter my voice into a monsters. Little was I to know that it wasn't my mum (as I don't have caller ID), but a MORI surveyor!
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    well ok it wasn't today, but i don't expect anything of consequence to happen today...

but one of the guys here went missing for a while whilst out in a van. eventually he came walking back and admited that he had lost it!

turns out he'd gone into a shop and went the wrong way when coming out again....
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    PGM wrote: ยป
    well ok it wasn't today, but i don't expect anything of consequence to happen today...

but one of the guys here went missing for a while whilst out in a van. eventually he came walking back and admited that he had lost it!

turns out he'd gone into a shop and went the wrong way when coming out again....
    Thats bad !! And they say blondes are airheads !!

After changing the babys bum I thought it was weetabix on the end of my nose and licked it off...It wasn't weetabix !!! not funny just disgusting
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    This wasn't today (slow day here too), but I'm sure this counts towards something as I couldnt stop laughing (whether through embarrassment or unbelievableness, I have no idea)!

Last Halloween I answered my home phone and, as it was the time of the night when my mum usually calls I decided to be Halloweeny and alter my voice into a monsters. Little was I to know that it wasn't my mum (as I don't have caller ID), but a MORI surveyor!
    College was quiet funny on Monday if only for the sheer stupidity of some my answers to my skills test !!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    sitting in my works car today, watching people with inadequate tyres on their car trying to get up a snowy hill. funny as....
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    So much for the legendary Teutonic organisation and efficiency :001_smile:
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    CJC wrote: ยป
    So much for the legendary Teutonic organisation and efficiency :001_smile:
    I nearly drove into the on coming traffic trying to reply to a text this morning....is that funny or just tragic !!
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    for a start i would say illegal lol
  • crispy
    crispy Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Didn't happen today but can remember being in a rush to get ready and mistaking a can of spayable black shoe polish for deodrant (don't ask me how). Took ages trying to clean it off

Also was still in a shop when it had closed/locked-up without me knowing. I had to hunt around like a loony to try and find someone to let me out!
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    taskey wrote: ยป
    I did that with hairspray and deodrant once I had to walk around with my arms up in the air until my mate washed it off for me !!! felt like a proper fool !!
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    taskey wrote: ยป
    Is it illegal I didn't think they'd brought that law in yet oooppppss !!
  • Jan
    Jan Registered Posts: 654 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Just hope you didn't have the baby in the car with you! What would you have felt like if you had crashed?????
  • Sweetpotato Chips
    Jan wrote: ยป
    Just hope you didn't have the baby in the car with you! What would you have felt like if you had crashed?????
    No was on my own !! I was texting to see if he was alright cos I was on my to work :-)
  • Yazi
    Yazi Registered Posts: 225 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Not sure if the title is right for this but here goes...
    Returning home from a few days away, 100 miles from home, and mobile rings....its mummy...a very jumbled message which kept cutting out as I was in the middle of the new forest, about her a elderly neighour who has been locked out of her flat..which is below mums and something about the fire alarm. She says she had phoned the police (I am thinking "police".??) and they did not want to know..they said ring a locksmith. Then she says about the kettle on fire....Hang on... fire?? I then got a few words in..."mum..if the kettle is on fire...why dont you call the firemen??." No...the lady downstairs doesnt want to. Anyway to cut long story short.
    Half an hour later I call back as no news..."The firemen are here now" (Ah good..!) "And they knocked the door down" "And now they are brining the fan in" OK so what happened.? Lady downstairs 'Electric' kettle knob broken. So she thought that the gas hob would be fine to heat the water up...So kettle got hot.. melted...set fire alarm off...lady did put kettle in sink..(good thinking..) and rushed out to disassemble fire alarm...door shut and locked her out...
    See?
    Simple
    Not going away again for a while..heart cant take it...
  • Rinske
    Sorry, but that one is slightly funny!
Privacy Policy