PTC exam

Suzyglen
Suzyglen Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me?? I passed my PEV, PCR and PTC last year but failed DFS. I am wanting to resit DFS in June, it has been suggested to me that I might have to resit PTC in order to get my AAT qualification as it is a different tax year. Is this true?

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    no i think as long as you have passed, you have passed. check on your statement of achievement just to make sure, but i am positive you will be ok.

Tracy
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    ive been told at college as long as you complete everything by december next year you will be ok
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    ive been told at college as long as you complete everything by december next year you will be ok

I've seen this a couple of times on the forum recently. I don't know if it's from different people. I just to want to give everyone the correct information so that people don't think they've got more time than they really have. The transition rules are that all units MUST BE COMPLETED before June 2011, then the centres have until December 2011 to report all outstanding units. (Quite why they'd need that long I don't know) So the December deadline is for the centres not for students. Therefore Level 4 students only have 3 sittings left to complete all the exams; June and Dec this year and June next year. If you haven't completed by June 2011 then you will be transferred to the new standards and will have to sit top up units as well as the outstanding units.
  • Suzyglen
    Suzyglen Registered Posts: 2 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Ahh, thanks for your help. That's good to know. :-)
Privacy Policy