Exam Details available

jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hey Everyone,

Just to let you know our Exam Details are available in My AAT as of today!
ยซ1

Comments

• jewels.p
    Oh No! I am Desk No. 13 for both Exams :sad:
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i am desk number 1 for both of mine, that will be because i am the only one in germany lol
  • jewels.p
    taskey wrote: ยป
    i am desk number 1 for both of mine, that will be because i am the only one in germany lol

So that means you will get First Place! Well Done Taskey
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    That just means the exams are getting too close!

I got desk 15, now lets see if they will actually have the proper desk numbers shown for the exam, cause the last time they didn't and you could just sit where you wanted.
  • jewels.p
    Rinske wrote: ยป
    That just means the exams are getting too close!

I got desk 15, now lets see if they will actually have the proper desk numbers shown for the exam, cause the last time they didn't and you could just sit where you wanted.

Yeah thats what happened at my Venue too! I hate it when you are sitting beside someone who bangs on their calculator so hard that it must leave dents it totally puts you off your concentration!
  • Rinske
    Oh nice one indeed. I always bring two calculators, one because it's nice and easy to use and one crappy old one for if the first stops working. Luckily it hasn't happened yet that I needed the second one, because I would end up smacking those buttons.
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    I've got desk number 2. I had this in December and as desks were 3 abreast I was the invigilator sat right in front of me. It drove me mad cos I could feel her staring at me throughout the exam, its a different venue though so hopefully there will be a gap and our desks won't be touching!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    well as per usual two different sets of desks and it seems my college dont want me to sit the exam :lol: all other students have received confirmation letters apart from me
  • taskey
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    well as per usual two different sets of desks and it seems my college dont want me to sit the exam :lol: all other students have received confirmation letters apart from me

ring them, to make sure. i have just rang mine and she told me the dates and times.
  • A-Vic
    Its the same as ever for the last 3 years they forget to send out mail am starting to feel unloved lol
  • taskey
    Its the same as ever for the last 3 years they forget to send out mail am starting to feel unloved lol

we love ya :)
  • A-Vic
    awwww fanks

Hey thats one thing ive noticed ive just logged in and checked exam details and wondered wheres rub out pens not allowed ?

You may not:

use correcting fluid
    write in pencil
    leave the room during the first half hour
    smoke during the assessment
    speak to, help, or try to help, another candidate
    obtain, or try to obtain, help from another candidate
    take into the room, or possess whilst in that room, any books, notes or other material
    leave the room without permission (except in case of fire or other emergency)
    use a mobile phone. Phones must be switched off and out of sight during the exams
    take books or notes into the exam hall. If you have any books or notes with you, you must give them to the Supervisor before the start of the exam.
    Failure to comply with any of the above instructions may constitute malpractice. The Supervisor can stop the exam of a candidate suspected of malpractice and expel him/her from the room.

Any malpractice will be reported to the AAT and will be investigated. If you're found guilty a range of penalties could be imposed. These include withdrawal of your student registration and the relevant exam result being declared null and void.
  • taskey
    oh so can we or cant we???

or dare we??

lol
  • Rinske
    I would guess the correction fluid is the same for rub out pens, as they have something in there that removes the ink. I know its not the same as adding another layer, but is it worth the risk?

To be sure, you can always ring the AAT and say what they say? (who knows, maybe they did change their minds....)
  • *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    awwww fanks

Hey thats one thing ive noticed ive just logged in and checked exam details and wondered wheres rub out pens not allowed ?

You may not:

use correcting fluid
    write in pencil
    leave the room during the first half hour
    smoke during the assessment
    speak to, help, or try to help, another candidate
    obtain, or try to obtain, help from another candidate
    take into the room, or possess whilst in that room, any books, notes or other material
    leave the room without permission (except in case of fire or other emergency)
    use a mobile phone. Phones must be switched off and out of sight during the exams
    take books or notes into the exam hall. If you have any books or notes with you, you must give them to the Supervisor before the start of the exam.
    Failure to comply with any of the above instructions may constitute malpractice. The Supervisor can stop the exam of a candidate suspected of malpractice and expel him/her from the room.

Any malpractice will be reported to the AAT and will be investigated. If you're found guilty a range of penalties could be imposed. These include withdrawal of your student registration and the relevant exam result being declared null and void.

"* bring with you a ruler, pens, and a calculator; your pen must use permanent ink, preferably black"

it says it in the bit above the do nots
  • A-Vic
    agreed:-

Before the exam
    Make sure that you:

know how to get to the exam venue shown above before your first exam
    arrive at the venue at least 15 minutes before the start time shown above (late-comers will be admitted only at the discretion of the Supervisor)
    bring with you a ruler, pens, and a calculator; your pen must use permanent ink, preferably black
    your calculator should be silent and must NOT:
    be programmable
    have printout facilities
    be able to store or display text
  • taskey
    never read that bit, thanks :)

Tracy
  • A-Vic
    Gutted
  • jewels.p
    Me too Vic. But tell me this how do they know they are rub out pens do they try to rub it out to make sure?......................................OK who is brave enough to try...................not me anyway!:sneaky2:
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Me too Vic. But tell me this how do they know they are rub out pens do they try to rub it out to make sure?......................................OK who is brave enough to try...................not me anyway!

*LIKE*

I wondered just the same ..... but decided that it was too daft to post my thoughts :lol: !!

BUMMER!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • jewels.p
    I wondered just the same ..... but decided that it was too daft to post my thoughts !!

BUMMER!

Hey Anna are you calling me daft?..............................:001_tongue:
  • anniem
    I wondered just the same ..... but decided that it was too daft to post my thoughts !!

BUMMER!

Hey Anna are you calling me daft?..............................:001_tongue:

No ..... well not exactly - it just goes to prove that we are all thinking along the same lines!

Love ya Julie MWAAAAH!
  • jewels.p
    anniem wrote: ยป
    No ..... well not exactly - it just goes to prove that we are all thinking along the same lines!

Love ya Julie MWAAAAH!

Ok I will let you off.............................mmm new social group "We're all Dafties" wot do you think?
  • A-Vic
    Hahaha a re-cap gotta love my college apartnely according to them i am not at there college???? thats why the letter hadnt been sent ??? well i explanned i had been for almost 3 years and i would like a letter sent please
  • anniem
    Hahaha a re-cap gotta love my college apartnely according to them i am not at there college???? thats why the letter hadnt been sent ??? well i explanned i had been for almost 3 years and i would like a letter sent please

How could they not have noticed YOU?????

I take it that you are entered for exams and that they haven't cocked that up too?
  • A-Vic

I take it that you are entered for exams and that they haven't cocked that up too?

I enter them myself thank goodness but about 3 students from my class who have them done for them havnt even been entered and one from last year had to wait 6 months to sit an exam as they forgot and wouldnt pay the extra fees and didnt at the time do computer based.
  • Rinske
    I enter them myself thank goodness but about 3 students from my class who have them done for them havnt even been entered and one from last year had to wait 6 months to sit an exam as they forgot and wouldnt pay the extra fees and didnt at the time do computer based.
    Painful!

Doesn't sound like the best college in the world, but then again, most of them will have some issues and a lot of administrative work involved with keeping things up to date and properly running. Although I do think it's bad that they didn't want to pay the extra fee if they made the mistake....
  • A-Vic

Hang on a min am a quite girl what ya trying to say :lol:
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hang on a min am a quite girl what ya trying to say :lol:

She is quiet Rinske, about as quiet as a jumbo jet! lol
  • Rinske
    Ooooooo I'm going to stay quiet now.

But I printed off my details today and put it in my bag, so I can't forget anymore!
Privacy Policy